It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

(I have trouble posting links so just search "Deadly Premonition" in the games wishlist and it should come up)
Here is the link to the community wishlist:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/deadly_premonition_101b_patch

To be honest, though, Access Games ceased support of Deadly Premonition and they never really favored GOG over other platforms, so I don't think there's that much chance of us seeing the 1.01b patch coming here...

I still voted, maybe if we make ourselves heard they'll have enough power to do something about this.
groze: Here is the link to the community wishlist:

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/deadly_premonition_101b_patch

To be honest, though, Access Games ceased support of Deadly Premonition and they never really favored GOG over other platforms, so I don't think there's that much chance of us seeing the 1.01b patch coming here...

I still voted, maybe if we make ourselves heard they'll have enough power to do something about this.
Making our voices heard is IMO, the most important thing. I am sick and tired of hearing about GOG not receiving updates that other platforms did. Every time this happens Judas replies: once we get the patch, we'll upload it. Yeah, more like if you get the update. When I buy a newer game from GOG, I shouldn't have to worry whether or not it will be supported to the latest version. I would almost go as far to say that GOG's new policy should be that If a game is one year out of date, the game will be removed from sale. In which case, Slender would be gone in a heartbeat.

Phew, that was a rant. Anyway, if your interested I have similar wishes for ROTT (2013) and Luftrausers (just search "rise of the triad" under the games wishlist and "luft" under the features wishlist).

EDIT: ROTT (2013) got the 1.5 update
Post edited April 25, 2015 by Gengar78
Heyyo,

Hmm that sucks. I do have the Steam version, is there a way I could help? I don't know if sharing my files would help, especially the .exe's since they are Steam DRM protected...

Besides, patch 1.01b doesn't fix the camera pan in vehicles nor the unstable game engine so it's quite the minor patch.
ThE_MarD: Heyyo,

Hmm that sucks. I do have the Steam version, is there a way I could help? I don't know if sharing my files would help, especially the .exe's since they are Steam DRM protected...

Besides, patch 1.01b doesn't fix the camera pan in vehicles nor the unstable game engine so it's quite the minor patch.
minor or not I strongly believe GoG shouldn't be omitted from updates that fix widespread issues, no matter how minor they are.
We do have 1.01b as it is listed in the update.txt inside the game folder. We just did not get an update flag when it was issued.
EnforcerSunWoo: We do have 1.01b as it is listed in the update.txt inside the game folder. We just did not get an update flag when it was issued.
Are you sure? In the "Deadly Premontition patch 1.01 is available for download" thread Judas said that they have not gotten the latest patch yet.
So it is. Text of update.log from my GOG/Galaxy installation folder:
Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

Version 1.01b
- Fixed case where movable objects became misaligned when pushed repeatedly from a specific direction.

Version 1.01
- Added controller support for game.
- Added controller support for launcher.
- Enabled game to use multiple processor cores. This should improve performance and loading times on computers with multi-core processors.
- Fixed case where "All Achievements Unlocked" achievement was not unlocking for players. Players who have met the conditions will also now be awarded the achievement when they load their saved game.
- Alt button no longer pauses game.
- Fixed looping sound error when player stopped moving after stamina bar was full.
- Fixed case where car speedometers were being erratic on some computers.
- Decreased recovery time during a final event in the game. Players should find it easier to run and dodge now.
VanishedOne: So it is. Text of update.log from my GOG/Galaxy installation folder:

Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut

Version 1.01b
- Fixed case where movable objects became misaligned when pushed repeatedly from a specific direction.

Version 1.01
- Added controller support for game.
- Added controller support for launcher.
- Enabled game to use multiple processor cores. This should improve performance and loading times on computers with multi-core processors.
- Fixed case where "All Achievements Unlocked" achievement was not unlocking for players. Players who have met the conditions will also now be awarded the achievement when they load their saved game.
- Alt button no longer pauses game.
- Fixed looping sound error when player stopped moving after stamina bar was full.
- Fixed case where car speedometers were being erratic on some computers.
- Decreased recovery time during a final event in the game. Players should find it easier to run and dodge now.
VanishedOne:
Is that update exclusive to Galaxy? Can you get the patch if you are not using the alpha client?
Gengar78: Is that update exclusive to Galaxy? Can you get the patch if you are not using the alpha client?
If you own the game on GOG, you can check your own patched installation and find out.