It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder if the GG version is also short a patch, since that one appears to use traditional SecuRom.
gibbeynator: I wonder if the GG version is also short a patch, since that one appears to use traditional SecuRom.
I'm not insane enough to buy it there :) But my guess would be: no.
According to the sucker who actually bought the GG version of the game, no, the 1.01b patch did not go over there.
gibbeynator: According to the sucker who actually bought the GG version of the game, no, the 1.01b patch did not go over there.
No wonder. Rising Star's excuse is that they can't make a standalone \ non-steamworks patch...
And I feel very sorry for that person who bought it at GG... I mean, GG installer + Securom + nothing to make the product better than we can get on GOG (DRM-free) and Steam (latest patch).
While it sucks we won't get the latest patched version, the game is perfectly playable as is, and if you tweak it enough by editing the .ini files, you can get this game to work on a 7-year old computer that it really shouldn't have any business of working on. That was my experience with the game. I can't get the controller support to work reliably which really sucks for me, but many other people have got it working fine with their 360 controllers, so this game is definitely worth being here. I'm just really happy that I'll be able to play it on my computer in the future - even if my XBOX360/PS3 dies in the future, at least I'll be able to play this awesome game again. I just wish we could get the graphics filter back from the 360 version. :)

Hope this version of the game on GOG.com continues to sell well, and hopefully Access Games will have learned some valuable PC porting skills for the next time they bring one of their games over to the platform.
I just found out that the GOG version meanwhile is ver. 101b (had no update flag though).
MarkoH01: I just found out that the GOG version meanwhile is ver. 101b (had no update flag though).
How did you come to this conclusion?
MarkoH01: I just found out that the GOG version meanwhile is ver. 101b (had no update flag though).
EnforcerSunWoo: How did you come to this conclusion?
There is a readme.txt included in the directory which also listed the changes that were made in 1.01b. Why should GOG include an actual readme.txt but not the actual file itself?
EnforcerSunWoo: How did you come to this conclusion?
MarkoH01: There is a readme.txt included in the directory which also listed the changes that were made in 1.01b. Why should GOG include an actual readme.txt but not the actual file itself?
Thanks for the info, i'll take a look into that.

OK, I can confirm that the 1.01b patch is listed in the update.txt inside the game folder.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by EnforcerSunWoo
GOG support confirmed that the game version is 1.01b.
does this patch still exist and if so where do I get it from?
Takashi2222: does this patch still exist and if so where do I get it from?
They have patched the game with the patch, which means it's already included in the game so you don't have to download the patch separately.
Can someone help me? I can't play with a controller, and playing with a keyboard is frustrating because the game is set on a qwerty keyboard sadly i've got an azerty and the shift+alt doesn't work
TheSkray: Can someone help me? I can't play with a controller, and playing with a keyboard is frustrating because the game is set on a qwerty keyboard sadly i've got an azerty and the shift+alt doesn't work
This port is borderline broken, better off playing one of the console ports, hell RPSC3 run the game better.