It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Evening.

I already played DotT on my Linux Mint 17 Computer, but after updating my System to Mint 18.1 I could still launch the game but after trying to load a new game the game crashes without any Errors or anything. I know that such problems may be solfed by updating graphic drivers, but since I own a Radeon HD6670 I can't update the drivers because fglrx isn'tsupported on Mint 18. Is there still a way to get the game running?
Monstertomete: Good Evening.

I already played DotT on my Linux Mint 17 Computer, but after updating my System to Mint 18.1 I could still launch the game but after trying to load a new game the game crashes without any Errors or anything. I know that such problems may be solfed by updating graphic drivers, but since I own a Radeon HD6670 I can't update the drivers because fglrx isn'tsupported on Mint 18. Is there still a way to get the game running?
Hello Monstertomete!

fglrx is an outdated driver and you should be using the opensource Mesa driver instead (it is already installed in your system, but it can be updated to the latest version via a PPA repository). Please remove your fglrx installation and try running the game again.
Sorry for late reply, but it finally works. Thanks.
How did you solve it? I can't even start the game on a current Mint using the open source drivers (neither on Intel nor AMD)