It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know HOW to capture 150 Darwinia I've done everything else I can't for the love of me get anywhere I've tried everything! their pathfinding is 0 is this intentional this is a major pain in the arse!
This question / problem has been solved by jjavierimage
fr33kSh0w2012: Does anyone know HOW to capture 150 Darwinia I've done everything else I can't for the love of me get anywhere I've tried everything! their pathfinding is 0 is this intentional this is a major pain in the arse!
I'm not sure what you already tried, so here are some tips.

* I find out the game sometimes miscount if the darwinians aren't in the valley front of the portal. I mean the portal inside the walls.

* You herd darwinians using officers

* If you capture the red dots your enemies left when they die you can make this red dots in new darwinians. Your engineers collect the dots and take them to the incubator (once you own one)

* If you made darwinians in an incubator in an island and you want take them inside the walls, you need to:
1- capture a couple of radars
2- point each one to the other
3- use an officer to hear darwinians into the radar. they will travel to the other radar.

I hope it helps.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by jjavier
fr33kSh0w2012: Does anyone know HOW to capture 150 Darwinia I've done everything else I can't for the love of me get anywhere I've tried everything! their pathfinding is 0 is this intentional this is a major pain in the arse!
jjavier: I'm not sure what you already tried, so here are some tips.

* I find out the game sometimes miscount if the darwinians aren't in the valley front of the portal. I mean the portal inside the walls.

* You herd darwinians using officers

* If you capture the red dots your enemies left when they die you can make this red dots in new darwinians. Your engineers collect the dots and take them to the incubator (once you own one)

* If you made darwinians in an incubator in an island and you want take them inside the walls, you need to:
1- capture a couple of radars
2- point each one to the other
3- use an officer to hear darwinians into the radar. they will travel to the other radar.

I hope it helps.
Makes sense why didn't I think of that!