It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guys i need the patch darksiders last update i need on mega , mediafire plz plz plz pplz plz guys
CS:2267 should already be in the GOG Galaxy installer. I think a GOG staff member also mentioned that you can revalidate your installation to get the game to update to CS:2267 until the patch gets released for manual download.
No offline installer for 2267 yet
kbnrylaec: No offline installer for 2267 yet
Hopefully there will be one as there is for patch 2246. I don't want to download 21 GB again :-(
kbnrylaec: No offline installer for 2267 yet
ChrisSZ: Hopefully there will be one as there is for patch 2246. I don't want to download 21 GB again :-(
GoG Certification Process rivals the consoles, the patch was released days ago and still no Offline Installer.
ChrisSZ: Hopefully there will be one as there is for patch 2246. I don't want to download 21 GB again :-(
Kobi_Blade: GoG Certification Process rivals the consoles, the patch was released days ago and still no Offline Installer.
There is a new patch in your accounts.

Unfortunately, we got the update very late on a Friday night and building a new patch from a 22 GB game takes a while :)
Post edited December 05, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Kobi_Blade: GoG Certification Process rivals the consoles, the patch was released days ago and still no Offline Installer.
JudasIscariot: There is a new patch in your accounts.

Unfortunately, we got the update very late on a Friday night and building a new patch from a 22 GB game takes a while :)
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
AmethystViper: CS:2267 should already be in the GOG Galaxy installer. I think a GOG staff member also mentioned that you can revalidate your installation to get the game to update to CS:2267 until the patch gets released for manual download.
Since there is only 3 patches in the view download area regarding the warmaster edition, do they need to use all the patch or only one of them after installation?
AmethystViper: CS:2267 should already be in the GOG Galaxy installer. I think a GOG staff member also mentioned that you can revalidate your installation to get the game to update to CS:2267 until the patch gets released for manual download.
malonesanford: Since there is only 3 patches in the view download area regarding the warmaster edition, do they need to use all the patch or only one of them after installation?
If you have downloaded the installer after the patches has been released they are already applied.
malonesanford: Since there is only 3 patches in the view download area regarding the warmaster edition, do they need to use all the patch or only one of them after installation?
Lillesort131: If you have downloaded the installer after the patches has been released they are already applied.
So I don't need to use any of the patches from the view download right?
Lillesort131: If you have downloaded the installer after the patches has been released they are already applied.
malonesanford: So I don't need to use any of the patches from the view download right?
No, not if you have the newest installer (exe installer file should be named "setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.3.0.5.exe" (pay attention to the numbers - they must match exactly)).
malonesanford: So I don't need to use any of the patches from the view download right?
Lillesort131: No, not if you have the newest installer (exe installer file should be named "setup_darksiders_warmastered_edition_2.3.0.5.exe" (pay attention to the numbers - they must match exactly)).
Thanks for the headsup