It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys

If you are interested in Daikatana and let's plays please check out my playthrough. I have a very small channel and I am still learning how to do all this but so far I have been very happy with this playthrough. I know the game pretty well and know where every secret is and I also know a lot about the development of the game and I do put that knowledge in the videos as well. The best way to describe the commentary is like the commentary track on a dvd, with behind the scenes info and such. If you find that interesting, please check it out!

The first part is only an introduction and the opening cutscene but part 2 has actual gameplay. The link below links to part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bM28X6_YeQ&t=25s
Thanks.
Indy, please keep uploading these! I've been stuck on 11/12 secrets for Acropolis for ages! Your most recent video (Part 17) suggests you know where that elusive one is...

EDIT: I found it! Whew, that was a tricky one.
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Mylesmata
Mylesmata: Indy, please keep uploading these! I've been stuck on 11/12 secrets for Acropolis for ages! Your most recent video (Part 17) suggests you know where that elusive one is...

EDIT: I found it! Whew, that was a tricky one.
hahaha good job ;) yeah they will keep coming though although your main reason for them might now be gone ;)
I'm liking these videos. The commentary is informative and entertaining. I understand where you're coming from with how you like an unfairly hated game.