It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lace_gardenia: Ahem:
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/why_i_canceled_my_preorder_cdpr_ceo_acknoledges_to_introduce_sane_monitazation/post30

BEGIN QUOTE:
- A public apology from Adam Badowski for the whole gender debacle surrounding Cyberpunk 2077, with an assurance to stop pushing of a transnormative agenda and other identity politics.
- The immediate sacking of CDPR's community managers on the CDPR and Steam forums, with an apology for trying to suppress critical questions about their games and an assurance never to do so again.
- The complete makeover for Galaxy 2.0 to be much less privacy invasive.
- A public apology for the firing and smearing Sean 'Linko' Halliday, and an immediate offer for him to retun to his job or to pay damages.
- A public apology for ever hiring 'Outstar' Walker, and an assurance that neither she nor anyone like her will ever again be offered a position or given the right to make official statements for CDP and their daughter companies.
- The retraction of the apology made by the Cyberpunk 2077 twitter on 21 August 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
- The retraction of the apology made by the GOG twitter on 23 October 2018 for faux offending faux people with a joke.
END QUOTE

It's only entitlement when other people do it, eh?
cLaude83: Oh I'm sorry, maybe I was not clear enough to get it through your thick skull and into the minimalist residue of brain cells which you have left, that are necessary to perform your most basic bodily functions (such as not doing us all a favour by going into a coma...): I do not DEMAND anything. I only suggest some ways in which CDP can prove to me that they have rectified their ways and are once again worthy of my custom.

That is what you asked after all:
BEGIN QUOTE
So, do you have an updated list of things that would need to happen?
END QUOTE

And, as I said:
BEGIN QUOTE
Like I said, this is just off the top of my head, so I'm sure this is not exhaustive. But that doesn't really matter. These points are not set in stone, and I'm willing to negotiate some of them. Much, much more important is that I want it to be made clear that CDP realizes what it's doing and has done is wrong, that they regret this and they will try to do better in future.
END QUOTE

So, next time, first try reading, and then try thinking, and only after that consider posting. That way, you don't end up with egg all over your face, when you try to trap someone else in their own words... Oh, and belated merry Xmas and happy New Year, you dumbass xD
Oh, for sure.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by lace_gardenia
cLaude83: Oh I'm sorry, maybe I was not clear enough to get it through your thick skull and into the minimalist residue of brain cells which you have left, that are necessary to perform your most basic bodily functions (such as not doing us all a favour by going into a coma...): I do not DEMAND anything. I only suggest some ways in which CDP can prove to me that they have rectified their ways and are once again worthy of my custom.

That is what you asked after all:
BEGIN QUOTE
So, do you have an updated list of things that would need to happen?
END QUOTE

And, as I said:
BEGIN QUOTE
Like I said, this is just off the top of my head, so I'm sure this is not exhaustive. But that doesn't really matter. These points are not set in stone, and I'm willing to negotiate some of them. Much, much more important is that I want it to be made clear that CDP realizes what it's doing and has done is wrong, that they regret this and they will try to do better in future.
END QUOTE

So, next time, first try reading, and then try thinking, and only after that consider posting. That way, you don't end up with egg all over your face, when you try to trap someone else in their own words... Oh, and belated merry Xmas and happy New Year, you dumbass xD
lace_gardenia: Oh, for sure.
You say that, but the consistent mindlessness of all your previous posts, makes your words ring hollow. I really urge you to start thinking before you speak, and reading before you react. It will save you a lot of embarrassment, and everyone else some time and effort trying to put your train of thought back on track, despite empty boxcars.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by cLaude83
lace_gardenia: Oh, for sure.
cLaude83: You say that, but the consistent mindlessness of all your previous posts, makes your words ring hollow. I really urge you to start thinking before you speak, and reading before you react. It will save you a lot of embarrassment, and everyone else some time and effort trying to put your train of thought back on track, despite empty boxcars.
Right back atcha, dude.
cLaude83: You say that, but the consistent mindlessness of all your previous posts, makes your words ring hollow. I really urge you to start thinking before you speak, and reading before you react. It will save you a lot of embarrassment, and everyone else some time and effort trying to put your train of thought back on track, despite empty boxcars.
lace_gardenia: Right back atcha, dude.
Lazy, low-effort, no merit, no sense. I was right, you learn nothing from your mistakes.
lace_gardenia: Right back atcha, dude.
cLaude83: Lazy, low-effort, no merit, no sense. I was right, you learn nothing from your mistakes.
And yet here you are.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by lace_gardenia
cLaude83: Lazy, low-effort, no merit, no sense. I was right, you learn nothing from your mistakes.
lace_gardenia: And yet here you are.
A lucky thing we came along.
> For us?
Also for you. For some it is performance, for others, patronage. They are two sides of the same coin, or -- let us say, being as there are so many of us -- the same side of two coins. *Bows again*
> It was luck then?
Or fate.
> Yours or ours?
It could hardly be one without the other.
> Fate then.
Don't clap too loudly - it's a very old world.
To do list if CDPR will continue ignorance of our petition:
- BUY the game in release day;
- PLAY it a bit;
- leave NEGATIVE review;
- REFUND it;
- ASK your friends to do the same;
- REPEAT for other famous titles.
Soitin: To do list if CDPR will continue ignorance of our petition:
- BUY the game in release day;
- PLAY it a bit;
- leave NEGATIVE review;
- REFUND it;
- ASK your friends to do the same;
- REPEAT for other famous titles.
While I personally think Russian and Polish should be good enough to cover the needs of any Ukrainian, ^ this method I approve of much more than making empty demands into the void while continuing to give CDPR money, or worse still, offering to pay extra for Ukrainian localisation.

BUT, there is a slight complication: refunds are regulated by CDP. You can only do this a few times before your right to refunds is revoked. And if enough people try this for one title, then the refund policy for that title will also be adjusted so as to prevent this.

I'm not saying, don't try this. I'm just saying you better have a backup plan. Or you could just learn Russian, Polish or even Magyar, instead of persecuting minorities from those regions for once...
cLaude83: While I personally think Russian and Polish should be good enough to cover the needs of any Ukrainian...
...you could just learn Russian, Polish or even Magyar, instead of persecuting minorities from those regions for once...
Come on man. Don't harass me like that. You are speaking like russian communist.
I freely can play games in English. But never in Russian after all that things they did to my family, my people and my country.
I know my rights. My proposal is not against any rules.
My opinion is that ignorance from CDPR is offensive and force us to defend our rights to play in language what we want.
cLaude83: While I personally think Russian and Polish should be good enough to cover the needs of any Ukrainian...
...you could just learn Russian, Polish or even Magyar, instead of persecuting minorities from those regions for once...
Soitin: Come on man. Don't harass me like that. You are speaking like russian communist.
I freely can play games in English. But never in Russian after all that things they did to my family, my people and my country.
I know my rights. My proposal is not against any rules.
My opinion is that ignorance from CDPR is offensive and force us to defend our rights to play in language what we want.
I can respect that position. Though I think it is important to recognize that there is (nowadays, at least), a distinction between Russian and Soviet. But yes, I can appreciate a staunch refusal to speak Russian.
But why not Polish (or Magyar, if you are from Zakarpattia, Lviv, Stanislavshchyna, Ternopil or Chernivtsi oblast)? And like you say, you are competent in English -- so that should be fine too, right? It's like if I demanded Dutch localization, while there is already English, German and French... Exorbitant luxury mixed with national chauvinism.

Like I've said before, in principal I'd be happy to see games support as many languages as there is a player base for. But many of the entitled and plain stupid posts in this thread (like requesting a PAID Ukrainian language pack), make me resent this particular localization; especially since many of them are also violently anti-Russian.

There have been a few reasonable posts though, which I've upvoted -- like yours. So, I would certainly encourage you to try for localization, in such a way as you suggested rather than in a way that pisses people off or harasses Russians.

Don't call me a communist again. The real communists are the pro-maidan terrorists who persecuted innocent civilians, and the Ukrainian military committing daily atrocities against the citizens of Donetsk and Lugansk with side-eyed approval from the EU.
cLaude83: Don't call me a communist again. The real communists are the pro-maidan terrorists who persecuted innocent civilians, and the Ukrainian military committing daily atrocities against the citizens of Donetsk and Lugansk with side-eyed approval from the EU.
You make me laugh!
I did not call you communist. I just said that you speak like that. And seems like I'm not far from true.
What do you know about Maidan and Moskovia-Ukrainian hybrid war? I was there. We are still here and will fight for our rights against moskovian communists, chauvinists and so on!
It was not the best idea to touch politics in this thread...

If you don't care to play in Dutch or German or English it's just your choice.
But I'm care a lot about that.

I've got your point and don't need any explanation from your side.
cLaude83: Don't call me a communist again. The real communists are the pro-maidan terrorists who persecuted innocent civilians, and the Ukrainian military committing daily atrocities against the citizens of Donetsk and Lugansk with side-eyed approval from the EU.
Soitin: You make me laugh!
I did not call you communist. I just said that you speak like that. And seems like I'm not far from true.
What do you know about Maidan and Moskovia-Ukrainian hybrid war? I was there. We are still here and will fight for our rights against moskovian communists, chauvinists and so on!

Tough shit, because you are going to get called out for spewing bullshit anyway. What do I know about maidan, about Crimea, about Donbass? My wife lost her family there to you genocidal racists. You burn women and children alive over their ethnicity, and then point the finger at Russia and dare to call them communist. Burn in hell, Novorossiya will be free.
Soitin: You make me laugh!

There are moskovian communists?!? Where are they - give me the adddress because I want to join! :)

P.S. Как там на фронте-то, хохол? Бурятские подводные танкисты снова отброшены прочь от границ святой Нени-Руси? :)
Pls add Ukrainian localization!
It would be great. But guys, there is no Ukrainian language even in gog.com himself

gog.com/wishlist/site/ukrainian_language_as_interface_language_and_language_of_the_games

Sorry for bad English