It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turns out that was a mistake, because now my patience has went from "Eh, I can wait for this game perfectly fine" to Eric Cartman pacing back and forth infront of a store.

I think this is what happens when you let hype take you over.
Kalgert: Turns out that was a mistake, because now my patience has went from "Eh, I can wait for this game perfectly fine" to Eric Cartman pacing back and forth infront of a store.

I think this is what happens when you let hype take you over.
My issue was i had pre-ordered back when the Collector edition was announced and i did that at Gamestop and they then around February announced they would be closing all their stores in Denmark by late July and no new stock has been brought in for over a month now, so my collector edition is not going to happen, since most other places do not carry it anymore or never did because of the price of the collector edition.

So i ended up just cancelling it all together the collector edition and have pre-ordered a digital copy directly from GoG.com and by doing so i am supporting them with 100% of the profits directly.

Would have been a cool statue to have but then again it would need room so i would have to move another item out of the way, so blessing or curse we will see maybe i can find a statue in a year or two on Ebay or some place.
Post edited May 24, 2020 by Alias117