It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So guys, I want to support you on your platform. I already did (without knowing) when I bought my day one physical copy of The Witcher 3 and then I was disappointed cause I wanted it on Steam. Now I genuinly want to have Cyberpunk 2077 here in GoG since it is going to help you the most. Now my question: If I preorder here in your client will I get a physical copy or just a digital one? I would like to have the box and goodies and I am unsure if buying it here will get me that or not. If not I will buy it in amazon or wherever, but if it's going to help you and it can be a physical copy I wanna buy it off you. Thanks and looking forward to both Cyberpunk 2077 and GOG 2.0.
This question / problem has been solved by xgribbelfiximage
Inegami: So guys, I want to support you on your platform. I already did (without knowing) when I bought my day one physical copy of The Witcher 3 and then I was disappointed cause I wanted it on Steam. Now I genuinly want to have Cyberpunk 2077 here in GoG since it is going to help you the most. Now my question: If I preorder here in your client will I get a physical copy or just a digital one? I would like to have the box and goodies and I am unsure if buying it here will get me that or not. If not I will buy it in amazon or wherever, but if it's going to help you and it can be a physical copy I wanna buy it off you. Thanks and looking forward to both Cyberpunk 2077 and GOG 2.0.
GOG.com is only digitial. If you buy a physical edition it will come with a GOG code.
Inegami: So guys, I want to support you on your platform. I already did (without knowing) when I bought my day one physical copy of The Witcher 3 and then I was disappointed cause I wanted it on Steam. Now I genuinly want to have Cyberpunk 2077 here in GoG since it is going to help you the most. Now my question: If I preorder here in your client will I get a physical copy or just a digital one? I would like to have the box and goodies and I am unsure if buying it here will get me that or not. If not I will buy it in amazon or wherever, but if it's going to help you and it can be a physical copy I wanna buy it off you. Thanks and looking forward to both Cyberpunk 2077 and GOG 2.0.
xgribbelfix: GOG.com is only digitial. If you buy a physical edition it will come with a GOG code.
Thanks! just wanted to make sure if it was only digital or physical was an option too :)
xgribbelfix: GOG.com is only digitial. If you buy a physical edition it will come with a GOG code.
I just want to clarify. If you mean by GOG code, it will not come as a DVD?
Booper2092: I just want to clarify. If you mean by GOG code, it will not come as a DVD?
Correct. No game discs for PC.
Post edited November 04, 2019 by xgribbelfix