It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

im having this same issue, i've tried all the tweaks posted on that ghostarrow page, i still can not make it fullscreen. alt + enter does absolutely nothing. i can choose between windowed and borderless windowed and that's it.

Im on a GTX 2070 Super with the latest drivers, win7.
fr33kSh0w2012: Run it in proper fullscreen dude!
This is literally what we're all trying to do lol
Post edited December 10, 2020 by CoffeeKittyy
CoffeeKittyy: im having this same issue, i've tried all the tweaks posted on that ghostarrow page, i still can not make it fullscreen. alt + enter does absolutely nothing. i can choose between windowed and borderless windowed and that's it.

Im on a GTX 2070 Super with the latest drivers, win7.
fr33kSh0w2012: Run it in proper fullscreen dude!
CoffeeKittyy: This is literally what we're all trying to do lol
First post here because I am having this exact same problem.
On a GTX 2070 Super.
With the latest drivers.
On Win 7.

Just did a DDU uninstall + clean install, to be sure. Sitll only Windowed or Borderless WIndowed.

Not sure if its related, but I also can't get the game to enable DLSS-- the option is locked to OFF. I can still turn on all the fancy Ray Tracing fine however.
cant choose fullscreen either, what the fuck lol

w7 64
1080ti with 460.79 drivers
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Karn
Karn: cant choose fullscreen either, what the fuck lol

w7 64
Yeah, I'm starting to think this is a Windows 7-exclusive issue.

Are any of you with RTXs able to get DLSS to work? I can only get Ray Tracing to turn on.
coth_rus: When setting resolution bellow desktop resolution, the game will appear in a small window. Fullscreen borderless should be always maximized.
It's not called "borderless fullscreen", it's called "borderless window". This is how borderless works in literally every single game. Play it on fullscreen, or set your desktop to the resolution you want to play Cyberpunk at before launching the game. Also, there's dynamic resolution settings which you should check out before lowering the main resolution.
Karn: cant choose fullscreen either, what the fuck lol

w7 64
jjgriffin: Yeah, I'm starting to think this is a Windows 7-exclusive issue.

Are any of you with RTXs able to get DLSS to work? I can only get Ray Tracing to turn on.
im running windows 7 as well and its not working for me ether
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Havick_4
coth_rus: When setting resolution bellow desktop resolution, the game will appear in a small window. Fullscreen borderless should be always maximized.
RobotPanda: It's not called "borderless fullscreen", it's called "borderless window". This is how borderless works in literally every single game. Play it on fullscreen, or set your desktop to the resolution you want to play Cyberpunk at before launching the game. Also, there's dynamic resolution settings which you should check out before lowering the main resolution.
I'm not sure you understand the issue?

There should be three options under video in CP2077-- Borderless, WIndowed Borderless, and Fullscreen.

It seems those of us playing on Windows 7 are only getting options for Borderless and Windowed Borderless. The Fullscreen option is *not* appearing like it is for Windows 10 users.

From what I understand Cold War had a similar issue at release
Same here. Win7_64, aswell.
Can't really aim my gun on anything in 4k on a 1080ti so I really need to be able to lower my game res for this!
Same here win7 64 :(
Seems to be mostly a Windows 7 problem
well it would be, w10 doesent support fullscreen exclusive at all

"With the release of Windows 10, we added Fullscreen Optimizations – which takes full screen exclusive games and runs them instead in a highly optimized borderless windowed format that takes up the entire screen."

shitty code meets shitter os, users rejoice
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Karn
From what I understand, that is an option that can be disabled and true fullscreen can be used on Win10.
Keigorw: From what I understand, that is an option that can be disabled and true fullscreen can be used on Win10.
From what I understand, that is an option that can or cannot be disabled depending on how MS feels for any given w10 update/app, requiring registry edits that may or may not work.

WOW I think I'll buy 3!!
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Karn
RobotPanda: It's not called "borderless fullscreen", it's called "borderless window". This is how borderless works in literally every single game. Play it on fullscreen, or set your desktop to the resolution you want to play Cyberpunk at before launching the game. Also, there's dynamic resolution settings which you should check out before lowering the main resolution.
But it should be called that way. That's the fundamental idea of borderless window.