It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DARTHPIBE: me too nothing works
dyadek: Check my previous post. And if it help you - just remember to kill this two processes everytime after your PC will be restarted
great, this made it work!, the only bummer is that we have to end this process every time we reboot...
silkjester01: For anyone that has the 'Flatline crash' with the 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)' without having 'Nahimic services' and / or Mods installed.

What fixed it for me was uninstalling CP77 then Steam, scrubbing the disk for anything CP77, REDLauncher and steam related folders inside %userhome%\AppData, even %userhome%\Saved Games folder (Steam cloud saves will restore your saves if you have them backed up), then reinstalling Steam and CP77.

It's the only thing short of reinstalling Windows that got the game to launch.

EDIT: Came back here to update this post.
So, it light of a reddit post that detailed the debug of the crash, turns out that one of the key factors in getting the game to crash is having a dedicated audio interface.

I can confirm that with doing all of the above but installing the ASIO driver for my interface (Behringer UMC-404HD) causes the game to crash again.
As soon as I uninstall the driver and windows uses the generic audio driver for the device game fires right up.

I can't imagine the QA team didn't have at least one machine sporting a dedicated audio interface with discrete ASIO
drivers.
This is really poor QA work from CDPR... again!

Hope this info gets you playing again!
I'm going to have to try this as I have a Behringer interface as well... How freaking frustrating that I have to uninstall the driver for it and can't use it just to play one game... if it even works.

EDIT: I disabled the driver and game still crashed, I'm guessing I need to completely uninstall it as well as the controller software for the interface? I'll try that next.

the error I get is " Gpu Crash for unknown reasons!" regarding the file: E:\R6.Release\dev\src\common\gpuApi\src\dx12\gpuApiDX12Error.cpp

"exceptionCode":0x80000003
Post edited June 15, 2022 by Octav8rium
You can fix Cyberpunk 2077 Won’t Launch error by updating DirectX. This works through these steps, Launch to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\DirectX folder path. Launch the DXSETUP.exe file to reinstall/update DirectX and start your PC again to make the changes. We hope that through this, you will be able to fix cyberpunk 2077 crashing issues. You can also reinstall the game by opening the Steam client first, Go to Library > Right-click on the Cyberpunk 2077 game, and more over to the option of Manage > Select Uninstall. Press on the option of Uninstall again and go for the commands on the screen to finish the uninstallation process. Ensure that you have rebooted your PC to make changes when needed. In the end, launch the Steam client again and install the game with the help of the existing Steam account.
Post edited August 26, 2022 by Brittany9
To anyone who has trouble making the game to start (or the game crashes after few minutes in).

If you have unlocked CPU's (the ones that CAN be overclocked), be aware that even if you DO NOT overclock it, stock settings might be a little bit unstable. Not too much to make the OS to BSOD, but enough to make some game engine to crash.

If you suspect to have this issue, reply to this message and I'll try to help you to fix it (and potentially fix tons of other games crashes)

Cheers