It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As of the time of this post, Cyberpunk 2077 in GeForce NOW (via GoG) has been listed as "offline for maintenance" for over 12 hours, yet when accessed through Steam it is playable. Can anyone at GoG shed some light on this issue?

Correction: The GoG version has been stuck in "maintenance" for 24 hours.
Post edited March 23, 2022 by Trevael
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Trevael: As of the time of this post, Cyberpunk 2077 in GeForce NOW (via GoG) has been listed as "offline for maintenance" for over 12 hours, yet when accessed through Steam it is playable. Can anyone at GoG shed some light on this issue?
I think the game is "In maintenance" for more than 24 hours now. So maybe someone from GOG will tell us is it some kind of a major issue somehow connected witch last patch?
Although CP2077 can be played on GFN from Epic or Steam account. Only GOG not working.
Just bought it to try geforce now just to find out that it is under maintenance and no forecast on the duration of such situation. pretty disappointed, let's see if I can get a refund...
I'm practically having the same issue. I just got it within GOG and I want to try it out using GFN. The issue is still undergoing. How can I request a refund in case the problem would persist?
I have the same problem.
How long will it last? I can't play the game for three days
This seems to be a problem on the Geforce NOW side, or both :/

[i]GEFORCE NOW SERVICE STATUS
Cyberpunk 2077 GOG version awaiting patching
Incident Report for NVIDIA GeForce NOW
Investigating
We are investigating a new build for the GOG version of Cyberpunk 2077. We will update this as soon as possible.
Posted 20 hours ago. Mar 24, 2022 - 12:38 PDT
This incident affects: NVIDIA Global Services.[/i]
NomerCh4: How long will it last? I can't play the game for three days
I guess nobody knows... not even them... quite unacceptable whatever is the issue applying a patch over a single player game cannot take this long...
5 days now, so its not a smoll problem.
Also having this problem. Really wish we had more info for what's happening and if it's being fixed
I'm really dissapointed i bought cyberpunk 2077 litterly the day before it was going to be under maintenance, wich means i only had one chance to try it. And as always GFN f**** everything up again, i wish i knew why
Been checking every day and still "offline" while Steam AND Epic were playable on Patch-Day. Thanks to AMD Fidelity FX I can play it barely natively. Bought with GOG.com to support the creators but this makes me reconsider for the next time.
Konokai_JJ17: I'm really dissapointed i bought cyberpunk 2077 litterly the day before it was going to be under maintenance, wich means i only had one chance to try it. And as always GFN f**** everything up again, i wish i knew why
ah ah at least you tried it once! i bought it the same day they stopped it for GoG.
tax0r: Been checking every day and still "offline" while Steam AND Epic were playable on Patch-Day. Thanks to AMD Fidelity FX I can play it barely natively. Bought with GOG.com to support the creators but this makes me reconsider for the next time.
of course: first and last purchase from GoG
Post edited March 28, 2022 by cybermac78
tax0r: Been checking every day and still "offline" while Steam AND Epic were playable on Patch-Day. Thanks to AMD Fidelity FX I can play it barely natively. Bought with GOG.com to support the creators but this makes me reconsider for the next time.
I really hope that they will fix this issue because i cant wait to play the game, Man same first purchase and last from GoG.com cant really trust this, i prefer buying it on epic games or steam wich is too late now.
Konokai_JJ17: I really hope that they will fix this issue because i cant wait to play the game, Man same first purchase and last from GoG.com cant really trust this, i prefer buying it on epic games or steam wich is too late now.
ISSUE FIXED