It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tracido: Excellent tiny video comparing the levels of immersion alone between RDR2 and CP2077.. https://youtu.be/Tmxuw4uSClo

Yeah, I can't trust a thing they say now, I have to see results, and improvements & asdditional things never delivered, first.
FTSO: CDPR is not going to do a relaunch the game, neither invest months doing huge fixes, but free cosmetics and one expansion, plus, the online module, probably.

Forget the cut content.
At this point in time I have zero expectations of CDPR nor really care. They blatantly misrepresented Cyberpunk 2077 for their own gains. Agree to moving on as there are better games out there and CDPR is unlikely to ever deliver the game they sold...

Q-6
FTSO: CDPR is not going to do a relaunch the game, neither invest months doing huge fixes, but free cosmetics and one expansion, plus, the online module, probably.

Forget the cut content.
Queen6: At this point in time I have zero expectations of CDPR nor really care. They blatantly misrepresented Cyberpunk 2077 for their own gains. Agree to moving on as there are better games out there and CDPR is unlikely to ever deliver the game they sold...

Q-6
This is true, However it's not a pattern with CDPR unlike the rest, sure I will rip on CDPR management and marketing for laughs etc, and If CP2077 is not rectified they'll end up on the Heap with all the others I've ditched,

Origin
Blizzard
Steam Store

I will acquire games and other such things and run them on Linux and Give 0 @%$!# about their so called losses because it's not a Loss if it was not going to be Bought and my playing of it will be to see their demise, all these company's have attempted to take tools away from the Consumer with absurd structures for purchase using obscure agreements they deserve to lose for it.