It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2 days of messing about to get this patch installed because of their stupid patching system, get into the game and it crashed the graphics card driver in 10 seconds.
Just like it's been doing since launch

Tech support has been utterly useless in addressing the issue their parting piece of advice was "get windows 10"
Gee thanks for that! maybe you should stop putting windows 7 on the requirements CDPR.
Did you try updating your GPU driver? That might work. Otherwise I'm not really sure. It kind of depends on how you configured things and such. Game should work regardless but it's always up to us to figure out workarounds for their butchered and unpolished products...
Lifell00: Did you try updating your GPU driver? That might work. Otherwise I'm not really sure. It kind of depends on how you configured things and such. Game should work regardless but it's always up to us to figure out workarounds for their butchered and unpolished products...
Yes, it's been doing it since release, over at least 4 seperate driver versions, each one with a clean install using driver cleaner software in safe mode, numerous optional Microsoft software updates recommended by CDPR tech support, every configuration of in game graphics settings imaginable and lots of different settings configurations in the nvidia control panel.
Nothing helped.

My specs
Win 7 x64 service pack 1
Intel core I7 4790K
MSI Gaming Z97 mainboard
16Gb DDR3 @800MHz
NVidia GEForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card (currently running the latest release driver.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by MrMartG
low rated
dude why r u still using win 7
gog666dmc: dude why r u still using win 7
I'm not fond of M$ spyware and like to have as much control over my software as possible, and until Cyberpunk have had no issues with either old or recent software. (I don't buy a lot of games, especially in the last few years)
gog666dmc: dude why r u still using win 7
MrMartG: I'm not fond of M$ spyware and like to have as much control over my software as possible, and until Cyberpunk have had no issues with either old or recent software. (I don't buy a lot of games, especially in the last few years)
Look, every single company is asking for to do this or just poking your butt online anyways, let say we have giant bank accounts and secrets to change the world, besides our online behaviour, things that Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Alibaba Group, etc.. all want!

Maybe it is that bad, or just a pile of shit that you disable on configurations right at the installation, and reggedit others later.

But it is your choice, no problem with that.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by user deleted
FTSO: Look, every single company is asking for to do this or just poking your butt online anyways, let say we have giant bank accounts and secrets to change the world, besides our online behaviour, things that Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Alibaba Group, etc.. all want!

Maybe it is that bad, or just a pile of shit that you disable on configurations right at the installation, and reggedit others later.

Yes they are, precisely why I avoid it.
I'm not going to be around much longer anyway and don't particularly feel like joining the integrated panopticon smart grid the world is blindly stumbling into.
FTSO: Look, every single company is asking for to do this or just poking your butt online anyways, let say we have giant bank accounts and secrets to change the world, besides our online behaviour, things that Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Alibaba Group, etc.. all want!

MrMartG: Yes they are, precisely why I avoid it.
I'm not going to be around much longer anyway and don't particularly feel like joining the integrated panopticon smart grid the world is blindly stumbling into.
you have my support!
I still use win 7 for dual boot with Linux and no matter what others say. wait for "update! you're at great risk!" brigade :)

MrMartG: Yes they are, precisely why I avoid it.
That is more concerning to me as well than this POS game which is unfinished, Eat Steak have a whiskey burn those rainbow flags.
MrMartG: 2 days of messing about to get this patch installed because of their stupid patching system, get into the game and it crashed the graphics card driver in 10 seconds.
Just like it's been doing since launch

Tech support has been utterly useless in addressing the issue their parting piece of advice was "get windows 10"
Gee thanks for that! maybe you should stop putting windows 7 on the requirements CDPR.
TL;DR: try starting the game with Gog Galaxy shut down (directly from game's folder). For me, it works only that way now!

Like you, i run W7. Like you (have my own reasons), W10 is not an option. Thing is, i discovered that _now_ - starting last week - it is not Cyberpunk 2077 which crashes itself on start up. It is Gog Galaxy which crashes Cyberpunk 2077!

How do i know? Simple: i have my game on manual update, and i did not update it to 1.2. Even now, it's 1.12. Thing is, at some point few days ago, after asking for an update for nearly a week, Gog Galaxy updated itself without asking me (outrage!). The update included some C++ library installing into the system. And once it happened - guess what i got?

I now have my 1.12 Cyberpunk 2077 from Gog crashing on start whenever started from Gog Galaxy - BUT IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY WHEN STARTED WITHOUT GOG GALAXY!

And, it's very one and same CP2077 1.12 installation which was working just fine when started from Gog Galaxy before this last update to Gog Galaxy was installed. Literally same folder, same files. I did not anyhow move, alter, "validate", change anything. It's the same game install. On a server-grade SSD, which excludes any possibility of any disk errors, at that!

Wow, right?

And if this is how Gog Galaxy is being - or, being _hacked_ or forced to be, by CDPR and/or some IT giants - then i couldn't care less about Gog Galaxy's achievements and playtime counter. Are those nice little extra bits? Yes, but not when the game fails to even start! ;)

So, dear Gog - please, fix this if at all possible. We old geriatric fellas are pretty much dissed by every other big company, so if you won't care about us - who will? =)

P.S. No, i did not make any "ticket" nor "support request" about this. Why? Well, see 1st post of this topic - the bit about "parting advice from tech support". I had no certainty a ticket would help to begin with, and then this... While posting here - at least gives something new to try to fellow old fellas who have same problem, you know.
Post edited April 08, 2021 by Fins_FinsT
To be fair, I got this Galaxy issue crashing other games too.

So yes: Galaxy is creating problems.
Post edited April 09, 2021 by OldOldGamer
MrMartG: TL;DR: try starting the game with Gog Galaxy shut down (directly from game's folder). For me, it works only that way now!
Thanks for the reply Fins_FinsT
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days.

Unfortunately that's doesn't help, I don't use GOG Galaxy and always run with a shortcut to the executable.
Seems it's just something odd about my hardware and software combination and settings the game doesn't like.

I can get into the game and it will run for some time, it just crashes randomly, could be seconds after launch, could be 30 minutes.

At this point I'm not really bothered, chalk it up to experience and won't buy from CDPR again.