It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tttle explains it. Sometimes, when I lose a life, the XBOX 360 controller keeps shaking, without impending danger. Please fix this, it is very annoying. We are playing Two-player and on Windows 10 with a good configuration
I bought the game not too long after it was released but still haven't played it because StudioMDHR refuses to release a patch that adds an option to disable gamepad vibration. An in-game option to disable it is the only way to not have to put up with vibration with the 360 gamepad. Right after launch, StudioMDHR acknowledged that a bunch of people informed them of the vibration sticking and also that the lack of an in-game option to disable vibration means that people cannot play the game if they have a disability which prevents them from being able to deal with vibration, and that quite a few people find vibration to be extremely obnoxious and refuse to put up with it. StudioMDHR said they would release a patch soon to deal with the vibration issues, but it's been almost a month and a half since the game was released and they still haven't done so. So far, the only patch they've released fixed an issued with the saves being deleted in the Windows Store version of the game. This extreme lack of basic respect for their customers is shameful, and I will never buy another game from this developer.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by finkleroy
Will it be ever fixed? Because right now we cannot kill a boss properly and I really need a fix OR to swtich off vibration. Even switching off vibration would do the trick. Right now, the game is as hard as today you can get and at random times it starts breezing my hand. Please fix it.
I don't know if it will ever be fixed. The game was released on the 29th of September, and so far no patches have been released at all, at least on GOG, so there's a good chance that this is yet another developer who doesn't care about its customers and will indefinitely leave the game in a broken state. I hope they won't, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

One option you have, and it is a very messed up one, indeed, is to take apart the gamepad and remove the part that makes the gamepad vibrate. There are tutorials on youtube, but embark upon this endeavor at your own risk.
Post edited November 14, 2017 by finkleroy
This appears to have been addressed in the first, and most recent, patch. Sadly, those of us who cannot or refuse to put up with vibration still have to wait for the devs to decide to finally, eventually, fix the game. At this point, though, it's extremely obvious that they won't do so because they DGAF.
Post edited December 02, 2017 by finkleroy