It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1920 x 1200?

Is it possible to play in that resolution or should I play 1600 x 1200?

In picture, there is my current specs.

Don´t Judge me.
Attachments:
gog.jpg (57 Kb)
Post edited March 18, 2017 by nevak4
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Starts judging

You can check in this thread about 1920x1200 : http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1259650 but from what I read you should be able to as long as your monitor support that. Just need to scroll the available resolutions in game options.
The scroll bar is hard to see but it is there and using it will give you higher resolutions.
nevak4: 1920 x 1200?

Is it possible to play in that resolution or should I play 1600 x 1200?

In picture, there is my current specs.

Don´t Judge me.
!WARNING! These commands affect ur ingame settings so please set ur in-game settings as u wish BEFORE using this.

Make a new text file called " system.cfg " and other one called " autoexec.cfg ". When saving files choose "other file types" - there can be no "system.cfg.txt" - if that happens you must edit extension so there is just .cfg
In both of these files paste following and save

con_restricted=0
r_DisplayInfo=0
i_mouse_accel=0
r_width=1920
r_height=1200

now copy both files to the main game directory. Thats all.

Quick explanation:
con_restricted=0 - makes u b able to use ALL the console commands

r_DisplayInfo=0 - if u set this one for 1 it will display current FPS + a lot of other stuff - useful when tweaking performance but unwanted when actually playing a game - so set up for 0 ( info disabled )

i_mouse_accel=0 - disables mouse acceleration - this is optional and is not needed to fix resolution but it;s nice to have. It's up to u if ur gonna use this one,

r_width=1920 - sets width in pixels
r_height=1200 - sets height in pixels