It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I hit Launch after installing the new version of the game, I get a system error from CraftWorld.exe
"The program can't start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program."

...Reinstalling did not fix the problem.
CelineSSauve: ....
Installing the x86 version (vc_redist.x86.exe) of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on my 64 bit OS fixed the problem for me, maybe try that?

Link to page, select the vc_redist.x86.exe for download and install as an admin.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True

Edit: updated link to download page after file update obsoleted the original link page.
Post edited June 13, 2017 by Stuff
Stuff: Installing the x86 version (vc_redist.x86.exe) of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on my 64 bit OS fixed the problem for me, maybe try that?

Link to page, select the vc_redist.x86.exe for download and install as an admin.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=48145
Uninstalled it and reinstalled as admin. Same issue, unfortunately.
CelineSSauve: ...
Sorry it was no help. The only other suggestion I have, don't think it is your problem, is to make sure you have the Direct X 9 files installed. Some games require the DX9 files. If you are running Win 7 or up and have not installed DX9 it might be worth a try.

Create a directory to unzip to. After unzipping find the setup.exe and run it as an admin. After setup completes you can delete the created directory. There is no interface or such, once installed it just works. It's one of the first things I install on a new OS. Hope you can find a solution.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
CelineSSauve: ...
Stuff: Sorry it was no help. The only other suggestion I have, don't think it is your problem, is to make sure you have the Direct X 9 files installed. Some games require the DX9 files. If you are running Win 7 or up and have not installed DX9 it might be worth a try.
Unfortunately, that didn't fix the issue either. :(

Thanks for trying, though.
Just to be sure you installed the x86 version of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015? That usually fixes the problem.

If your system is 64 bit you might also try downloading and installing as an admin the x64 bit version of VC++2015 from the same link above as a last resort. I have no other suggests. Contact GOG support for other solutions???

BTW, I found that the new version (1.4.006) of CtW won't work on XP while installing the previous version it works fine. If you have a copy of the previous version you might try installing that as another option.
Stuff: Just to be sure you installed the x86 version of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015? That usually fixes the problem.

If your system is 64 bit you might also try downloading and installing as an admin the x64 bit version of VC++2015 from the same link above as a last resort. I have no other suggests. Contact GOG support for other solutions???

BTW, I found that the new version (1.4.006) of CtW won't work on XP while installing the previous version it works fine. If you have a copy of the previous version you might try installing that as another option.
I contacted GOG support several days ago, but have gotten no reply.

EDIT: For some reason, the link you'd provided above had automatically given me the x64 file. Tracking down the x86 file and installing that one did fix the issue. Thank you! :)
Post edited April 19, 2017 by CelineSSauve
CelineSSauve: For some reason, the link you'd provided above had automatically given me the x64 file. Tracking down the x86 file and installing that one did fix the issue. Thank you! :)
Glad to hear that, was wondering why it didn't fix the problem. =)
the link is not working anymore, I have the same issue here after I installed DLCs

any sugestions?
hovadacek: . . .
I did a search on MS site for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable and found this link. There was an Update 3 RC for the file so a new page was made with the old page deleted.

It's the x86 version you need ( vc_redist.x86.exe )

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True

Edit....

BTW, the 1.4.006 version of CtW and up ( or the Multiplayer DLC ) do not work on XP or Vista if that is your OS (on my systems anyway). Apparently the added Galaxy compatibility breaks the game on those systems. Game will install but gives errors when you try to run it. Installing the above file will not fix the problem on those OS's.
Stuff: BTW, the 1.4.006 version of CtW and up ( or the Multiplayer DLC ) do not work on XP or Vista if that is your OS (on my systems anyway). Apparently the added Galaxy compatibility breaks the game on those systems. Game will install but gives errors when you try to run it. Installing the above file will not fix the problem on those OS's.
In case you're interested.