If the bug is present in the Steam version also, then it is very likely that they simply used my files (I really hope that is not the case).
Please check and tell us, thanks!
It seems that they simply used your files, because the bug is present.
There is no packhorse at the market.
PPS: I intend to fix that and re-release the expansion again soon for everyone to enjoy it as bug-free as possible, as soon as I release my new campaign for BTW
That would be great. :)
I checked the files with Total Commander and the differences are that all the .ilk files from the subfolders of the Ukraine folder and the file called 'patch02.gs1' are missing from the Steam DLC.
There is a text file in the Mission folder of the Steam DLC called 'mis_vic.txt'. This file doesn't exist in your expansion.
It seems it contains some strings. (for example RESW*Wood)
I found a bug in the first French mission. In the end you have two choices you liberate the priest as soon as you can or capture the Town hall and the Store house in the North-West and you make a big army defeat and all the blue coloured enemies.
I chose the second one and I noticed if I capture the six cannons that you can see on the screenshot, the game selects them in every fifth second.