It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. I've just bought cossacks anthology and i have this problem. European wars works with a lot of resolutions (i haven't tried all of them) but if i set my screen resolution (1680x1050), the result is the attached image. Any ideas?
Attachments:
cossacks.jpg (358 Kb)
Got to try that... brb
XzAr_79: Hello. I've just bought cossacks anthology and i have this problem. European wars works with a lot of resolutions (i haven't tried all of them) but if i set my screen resolution (1680x1050), the result is the attached image. Any ideas?
Works fine for me, installed with offline installer. Are you using Windows 10?

Actually, I have a red band on the right side that comes and goes but does not hinder playing. Not sure what to do besides moving to BtW. This with the same resolution but on a bigger screen.

-------
About European Wars: The add-on, The Art of War, has a lot of improvements to the game mechanics and the last one, Back to War, even some more. The enjoyment of the game increases by moving the campaign and standalone missions from EW to one of the later games, or, if you care nought for those, just go play the last one: Back to War.

I just played through a small skirmish one on one to test the game since it has been more than ten years since I last tried EW.
Attachments:
Post edited December 15, 2018 by Themken
No, i'm using win7 64 bit. I used gog galaxy even for installations.
Tomorrow i'll try both add-ons.
I verified that this problem happens in every game.
Rats :-(