It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Chessmaster 9000 no longer available? I recommended it to a friend because some of the tutorials are fantastic. I am glad I nabbed it but I am sad my friend is no longer able to purchase it.
deurbroucq: Is Chessmaster 9000 no longer available? I recommended it to a friend because some of the tutorials are fantastic. I am glad I nabbed it but I am sad my friend is no longer able to purchase it.
Yes, due to legal issues beyond our control, Chessmaster 9000 has been removed from the catalog. You should still be able to download it if you have purchased it, however.
Yes, I can still download it. :) A pity it is no longer for sale.
Any chance of this being added back to the catalog, or is this totally gone like TOCA 3?
Aww, chessmaster 9000 was one of the best games. Hopefully it (or one of the other chessmaster versions) comes back.
Wow, I'm glad I bought it in time.
Ah, I came here to buy this (actually, thought I had already bought it), and it is gone. Is there any chance of it coming back?

I looked around and cannot find it for sale (downloadable) anywhere else, either. Has the Chessmaster franchise been abandoned?
freezer08: Ah, I came here to buy this (actually, thought I had already bought it), and it is gone. Is there any chance of it coming back?

I looked around and cannot find it for sale (downloadable) anywhere else, either. Has the Chessmaster franchise been abandoned?
It might have been abandoned; I can't find new copies even in stores; in Amazon the very few new copies are outrageously expensive!
please, get this back !!!!!!

Post edited April 14, 2020 by Fairfox
Fairfox: S'not going to happen.

Imma moar disappointed teh latest version didn't make it on here :(
whats latest version? i mean, chessmaster 9000 is good enough for gog anyway.
flanner: whats latest version? i mean, chessmaster 9000 is good enough for gog anyway.
After Chessmaster 9000, there is "Chessmaster 10th Edition", and the final/latest version "Chessmaster : Grandmaster Edition" ( = Chessmaster XI).

I really hope this serie will be back on GOG :/ I wasn't here when "Chessmaster 9000" was still sold, and I would love to buy it and to buy Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition !
Post edited October 08, 2016 by Splatsch