It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Win 7 64-bit
Nvidia GTX980
Dell U2410 (1920x1200 native)

This game gives me constant complaints about being unable to switch video modes unless I set Win98 compatibility. If I do, those messages all go away--except one. I am unable to switch to 1600x1200 resolution. It give me an error:

Video Mode Unavailable:
Cannot switch to 1600 x 1200 video mode with 65536 colors. Try setting your Windows desktop resolution to this mode and launch the application again.

Unfortunately, while I can set my desktop to that resolution at color depth, it doesn't get rid of the error, nor does it allow me to set the game to 1600x1200 resolution.

Other games have no issue setting the monitor to 1600x1200 16-bit, so I know it works fine on my computer. It's just this one game. Normally I use a compatibility wrapper like dgVoodoo to try and fix these issues, but I haven't gotten any of them to work at all (it doesn't even try to use them).

Anyone have any suggestions?