It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've only played around 30 seconds of a race but this also seems to be the only playable solution for Linux via Wine.
NebuchadnezzarII: When I run the installer it states; 'Game installation not found, please reinstall'. I've tried reinstall. Still doesn't find it.
I've got the same issue. Did you manage to find a solution?
NebuchadnezzarII: When I run the installer it states; 'Game installation not found, please reinstall'. I've tried reinstall. Still doesn't find it.
Update: found the solution - don't install it via GOG Galaxy. Use a separate installer. The experimental patch doesn't seem to recognize a Galaxy-based installation of this game. Once I downloaded the non-Galaxy installer from the GOG site, the patch worked for me.

However, the patched version of the game won't boot for me. No error message or anything. Windows 10.
Post edited April 19, 2018 by Kangaxx
Kangaxx: Update: found the solution - don't install it via GOG Galaxy. Use a separate installer. The experimental patch doesn't seem to recognize a Galaxy-based installation of this game. Once I downloaded the non-Galaxy installer from the GOG site, the patch worked for me.

However, the patched version of the game won't boot for me. No error message or anything. Windows 10.
I had almost forgot about that. But thank you for the advice since it worked for me. All I had to do was to make sure to run the game as administrator, then it booted up just fine.

Hit me up if you want to try and get an online session going :)
DELETED THE REST, NOW IRRELEVANT

OKAY I figured it out.

Installed 95RPP, and here's what happens

If I install the CD Audio Wrapper, (winmm.dll by Hifi & lib *.dll), the game hangs forever. If I don't do it, I get no music, but the game runs in Win95 mode perfectly
Post edited March 11, 2020 by tomexplodes
Please try wrapper linked here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/282010/discussions/0/1649919326332490067/#c1640912849396831466
(I have posted that link also in another topic).
moddb mods carmawin10pro64bit downloads

Early demo of Carmageddon made to run in Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Mount iso and run CARMAWIN10.exe
You are here: Tutorials > Mount iso file

ISO file is an exact copy of compact disc. It allows you backup copies of discs and store them digitally. You can burn the ISO file to a disc, thus to make an exact copy of original disc. You can also mount the ISO file to a virtual drive, and access files within ISO file from the virtual drive. In such way, you needn't burn a real disc.

PowerISO will integrate itself into windows explorer. With the shell context menu, you can mount iso file to a virtual drive by a simple click.

Open "My Computer", and navigate to the folder containing the iso file.

Right-click on the iso file, the shell context menu will popup.

Select "Mount image to drive ..." from the shell context menu. The selected iso file will be mounted to the virtual drive. In this example, the virtual drive letter is E:.

Open mounted drive E: in explorer and run CARMAWIN10.exe
Enjoy! if you like game buy game