It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good afternoon everyone,

We have uploaded for your installing pleasure a new Universal Update that will bring up your version of Capitalism 2 to version 1.05. We have also added an updated installer that includes the 1.05 pacth.

Here's a quick changelog:

It fixes the typing speed problem.

It improves on mouse-clicking responses on Increase and Decrease Values buttons to prevent numbers from jumping too fast.

It allows you to use a better display aspect ratio on a wide screen monitor by using the resolution switching buttons on the main menu.

Enjoy :D.
JudasIscariot: We have uploaded for your installing pleasure a new Universal Update that will bring up your version of Capitalism 2 to version 1.05. We have also added an updated installer that includes the 1.05 pacth.
come on... no fix to this?

http://www.gog.com/forum/capitalism_series/so_where_did_the_music_go/page1
Thanks for the update guys.
lalowei: Thanks for the update guys.
+1 :)
Nice to see you're also updating long-ago-released, niche games... go, GOG! I guess that's not something to be "fixed"... in that that's not blocked by technical issues.
Post edited March 02, 2013 by DrIstvaan
I'm so, so, so incredibly happy to hear that the fast typing bug is squashed! That was such a pain.

Thanks, GOG!
JudasIscariot: It allows you to use a better display aspect ratio on a wide screen monitor by using the resolution switching buttons on the main menu.
Hello,

Thanks a lot for providing improvements to Capitalism 2 :-)

Regarding the resolution patch, would it be possible to have more information regarding what it does?
I tried specifying a higher resolution, but this leads the game to be shown in a smaller portion of the screen (I attached a screenshot). Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks again!

P.S: my desktop resolution is 1366x768.
Attachments:
Another update today, it seems? What does it change?
JudasIscariot: It allows you to use a better display aspect ratio on a wide screen monitor by using the resolution switching buttons on the main menu.
tartiflette: Hello,

Thanks a lot for providing improvements to Capitalism 2 :-)

Regarding the resolution patch, would it be possible to have more information regarding what it does?
I tried specifying a higher resolution, but this leads the game to be shown in a smaller portion of the screen (I attached a screenshot). Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks again!

P.S: my desktop resolution is 1366x768.
Heh, you were luckier than me... With the same resolution, my screen went black and I have to move my mouse over it over and over again (like on a scratch card) to make the content of the screen visible :D
keeveek: Another update today, it seems? What does it change?
There's an apart, sticky release thread for it (but it won't really tell you anything, either).