It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Keep getting the 0xc0000142 error

Is there a fix?
Ianneman: Keep getting the 0xc0000142 error

Is there a fix?
Hello,
I was just playing call to power 2 and ran into no issues.

Could you provide some additional details?
Where did you install the game?
What operating system are you using?
Googling this error shows it is an error usually found when opening microsoft Office.
They state an error in install or virus protection program interfering with start up.
Ianneman: Keep getting the 0xc0000142 error

Is there a fix?
abbayarra: Hello,
I was just playing call to power 2 and ran into no issues.

Could you provide some additional details?
Where did you install the game?
What operating system are you using?
Googling this error shows it is an error usually found when opening microsoft Office.
They state an error in install or virus protection program interfering with start up.
Windows 10
i5-4690K@3.50GHz
16GB memory
GTX 1070 8GB

I've installed the game both on the main SSD and a secondary HDD. I've tried every fix I've been able to find online for that error, DLL checking with command prompt, changing the registry, adding exception to antivirus, turning off antivirus, compatibility, replacing DLLs, changing system locale, reinstalling.
You might have better luck with the source port.
Another option is to use the Apolyton mod which fixed a lot of issues with the game.
abbayarra: Another option is to use the Apolyton mod which fixed a lot of issues with the game.
I tried the Apolyton mod as suggested in this post: https://www.gog.com/forum/call_to_power_2/wont_start_on_windows_10/post23

Unfortunately it still didn't work :(

Man I was absolutely ENCHANTED by this game when I was younger. I would dearly love to experience that again. Thanks for your suggestions!