It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just installed the game and trying to run the program is giving me an error R6025.

This is on Windows 10 x64.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I found the culprit. I don't know why exactly, but uninstalling the TrackballWorks software (v1.3) for my Kensington Expert Mouse Pro allows the game to run. Reinstalling it reintroduces the crash. I can only guess it has something to do with locking the mouse somehow.

This also prevented Bayonetta (on Steam) from starting. Either a Windows update or a TrackballWorks update messed something up there though, because although Bayonetta is freaking weird in that it'll only run from C:\ (or wherever Steam is located, anyway), it used to run.

Also, my apologies for being unclear in the OP. This is the Brothesr in Arms *Series* forum, so I should've specified I meant Road to Hill 30, although later I found none of them would start. Earned in Blood also starts with TrackballWorks gone, except there I got a general protection fault.

Hell's Highway has the same general protection fault, but it hasn't gone away with TrackballWorks' departure. I haven't investigated that one yet.
Attachments:
Post edited January 21, 2019 by Frenzie