It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a patch for PC and a new Mac installer that will update your game to version 1.11. Please download either the patch or Mac installer at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest version of Broken Sword 5 :)

Changelog:

The update features a new, ‘Start from Episode 2’ button, as well as some crucial bug fixes. These include the glitch where George and Nico disappear; the crash that affected some players during the scene before the cable car; issues with graphics during the cable car scene, where the outro movie won’t play and the bells puzzle reset bug.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
HypersomniacLive: Cheers!

I assume no negative impact on save games?
Shouldn't be any but always back them up when updating :)
If you're having issues with any of our patches, please write to Support so that we can help you :)
baphomet5: Hi,

I cannot find the patch, only the 6 parts of the
Windows installer are displayed. Do I have to
download all these parts again to get the patch ???

Thx!
See this post, please:

http://www.gog.com/forum/broken_sword_series/bug_in_santa_cova_cave/post13
JudasIscariot: Hi all,
We have uploaded a patch for PC and a new Mac installer that will update your game to version 1.11. Please download either the patch or Mac installer at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest version of Broken Sword 5 :)
Thanks and have a nice day :)
JethroPercento: Hi. The Mac file named "broken_sword_5_1.0.0.6.dmg"... Is it for the 1.11 version?

Thanks
Yes, it is :)
JudasIscariot: Yes, it is :)
JethroPercento: Oh what a speed answer. Thanks :-)

But this? Sorry but 6GB is a lot of time for my internet speed and I will be sure.

http://111.imagebam.com/download/1hJI_7HLA8y3jp4XZ0UASA/34108/341070618/BS.jpg
That circled number is the version number of our Mac installer, the actual game version is 1.11 :)