It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

We have uploaded a new Universal Update and a new Mac installer for BS5 Episode 1. The Universal Update/Mac installer will update your game to version 1.02.

What's changed:

It fixes a problem with low end video cards: GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE is too small. (2048 - required: 4096) error.

Thanks and happy holidays :)
Can I just copy the Mac version into the program folder without losing my previous save-states?
TOMillr: Can I just copy the Mac version into the program folder without losing my previous save-states?
Yes, you can :)
TOMillr: Can I just copy the Mac version into the program folder without losing my previous save-states?
If you want to back up Mac saves they're stored in: ~/Library/Application Support/Broken Sword 5
Do you need to install the previous patches first?
Cale2: Do you need to install the previous patches first?
No, you can just install this one :)
When is Ep 2 going to be available. It's supposed to be today. It's now 1pm UK time and no sign yet
lynthorpe: When is Ep 2 going to be available. It's supposed to be today. It's now 1pm UK time and no sign yet
January 4th??? It says "This game will be available for download on approximately Jan. 31" in the "My Games" section.
lynthorpe: When is Ep 2 going to be available. It's supposed to be today. It's now 1pm UK time and no sign yet
ChrisSZ: January 4th??? It says "This game will be available for download on approximately Jan. 31" in the "My Games" section.
Dunno. Had that date in my head...maybe just wishful thinking!
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

We have uploaded a new Universal Update and a new Mac installer for BS5 Episode 1. The Universal Update/Mac installer will update your game to version 1.02.

What's changed:

It fixes a problem with low end video cards: GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE is too small. (2048 - required: 4096) error.

Thanks and happy holidays :)
I downloaded the latest patch, and now it says it's imcompatible with my game. This is pretty annoying as my connection is not that high at the moment. I downloaded the game when it was just released and the game crashed and I thought it was time to put the update patch to work, but I guess it's outdated all of a sudden. If you need older patches to patch and patch, then it would have been nice if they were provided but now all it says is:

The patch does not support your version, please download a new installer. I don't want to download 2,5 gigabyte again. :(
Post edited January 06, 2014 by Senteria