It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I run the game at a low fps of 20 and when dynamic lights come in I get around 6 FPS.
Is there ANY way to fix this and get higher FPS (60+)
I have tried the CPU .bat file fix already this didnt work.

The console also looks like half of the text is cut off on every line.
Post edited March 03, 2014 by ComstockDeWitt
This question / problem has been solved by blackmarketlimbimage
Try older GPU drivers.
Already tried this. Went as old as it can go with this gpu
using windows 8?

if so then thats the problem.

and there is no fix

only way is to run windows 7 or run the game in software mode.
dstoops: using windows 8?

and there is no fix

Oh :/

and there is no fix

ComstockDeWitt: Oh :/
Did you try installing the DirectX End-User Runtimes? Apparently they were not included in Windows 8.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109
just another reason for me to not use win8.
ComstockDeWitt: Oh :/
DustyStyx: Did you try installing the DirectX End-User Runtimes? Apparently they were not included in Windows 8.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109
Yeah I did, sorry for late response.

and there is no fix

Makes me wonder why gog.com marked this as compatible for windows 8. Blood 2 (and Shogo) was running PERFECT on my Windows 7 system but I had to switch to windows 8 due to my computer breaking... This game took months to fix and I am right back to the beginning haha.
Usually with that kind of old game (like Kingpin), try to force the V-sync on your Nvidia Control Panel. It helps a lot with many games, and solves the fps issues.

(I don't own the game).

Hope it helps.

and there is no fix

Kil3r: Makes me wonder why gog.com marked this as compatible for windows 8. Blood 2 (and Shogo) was running PERFECT on my Windows 7 system but I had to switch to windows 8 due to my computer breaking... This game took months to fix and I am right back to the beginning haha.
How did you fix it?
Why did u have to switch to win 8?
Kil3r: Makes me wonder why gog.com marked this as compatible for windows 8. Blood 2 (and Shogo) was running PERFECT on my Windows 7 system but I had to switch to windows 8 due to my computer breaking... This game took months to fix and I am right back to the beginning haha.
ComstockDeWitt: How did you fix it?
in Blood 2's directory I turned off all compatibility modes (this step alot of people seem to miss), placed run as administrator on all .exe and forced the game to run on one core. This fix only works in Windows 7 AFAIK.

johncrystal00: Why did u have to switch to win 8?
Meh it sounded like a good idea at the time... I didn't NEED to switch woops XD. Honestly though I felt the need for the newest version of the software and I thought I would be able to fix any problems with compatibility. Windows 8 ended up breaking alot of old game compatibility beyond my repair :\.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Kil3r
Kil3r: Windows 8 ended up breaking alot of old game compatibility beyond my repair :\.
Have you updated fully to windows 8.1 update 1 yet? I've found the update really helped compatibility for the few games I've had issues with.
U should never update windows unless u know for a fact it will benefit u. Live and learn. I know I did with vista.