It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems to be working now with 1.8.8-2. Props to Nightdive for patching these issues so quickly!
Working now with new Atari intro (I possibly hadn't noticed before) however saved games are not. :(
Post edited May 15, 2019 by Klonricket
Klonricket: however saved games are not. :(
In the main menu bring down the console and type developer 1. Then load your saved game. Save it again (replacing the save.) Then bring down the console again and type developer 0.

That save should work. If you have more than one save then repeat loading and saving just remember to turn off developer mode when you are done.
Klonricket: Played it about an hour ago, took a break, came back, update 1.8.8 installed and now I get an error after the opening cinematic, before the main menu.

createinputlayout - the parameter is incorrect

File: E:\work\code\Blood_EX\kex3_anuket\kexengine\source\rhi\d3d11\rhidrawd3d11.cpp
Line: 310

I'm guessing there is a bad line of code as I do not have an E:\work. The game is installed on another drive.
That's a debugging error message to help the developer know where precisely the error in his code occurred. IE - That's the location on the programmer's drive in his codebase.

Please post issues here.
This one works less than the last one, which I could at least start a game with a scrambled negative color scheme, this one crashes after all the corporate logos, at least they added an Atari logo, thank fucking god!

Alright I'm back to my GDX game in progress.