It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doubt anyone will see this here, but a really awesome patch released on Steam today. Anyone know what the holdup is about?
they said soon
Post from the dev on steam forum:

Hi, and sorry for the late reply.

The GOG version is going to get the update as well. Right now the GOG version is in testing phase, it's going to be updated when the testing phase is finished.

The console versions are going to get the update in a later date due to implementation / certification process, and that takes a while, there's not much we can do about that.

Thanks for your patience!
Yep, I got a little fed up of not being answered multiple times... a strongly worded message appears to have worked, I'm still not happy that one set of customers are catered to more favorably though, the devs could have just let us know what was going on in the first place..
It's been quite some time, not sure what takes them so long.
We're going to have to pirate the Steam version at this rate.
This is becoming a joke now.. the dev has even been on this forum and commented on that strange female protagonist thread and ignored these posts.. I'm starting to feel that GOG is the wrong place to buy new games..
SexyWayne: the dev has even been on this forum and commented on that strange female protagonist thread and ignored these posts..
Are you sure it's developer of specifically the Blazing Chrome? 'Dev' tag is global and is not necessary related to the current game forum.
Post edited September 06, 2019 by Schwertz
Hi,

I talked with our publisher, and they're very busy right now working on the patch for the console versions. There were a few problems with the GOG version but we're working to make the patch available in the next week.

We apologize for the delay and thanks for your patience!
SexyWayne: the dev has even been on this forum and commented on that strange female protagonist thread and ignored these posts..
Schwertz: Are you sure it's developer of specifically the Blazing Chrome? 'Dev' tag is global and is not necessary related to the current game forum.
Ah, I didn't know that... I do now :)
The update is finally here!! lovely linear filter, I'm not a fan of clean pixels
SexyWayne: The update is finally here!! lovely linear filter, I'm not a fan of clean pixels
Here where? It's still the same version: 0.0.6

Edit: Nevermind. Update is only on Galaxy for now.
Post edited September 10, 2019 by M3troid
M3troid: Edit: Nevermind. Update is only on Galaxy for now.
Just as I thought. It becomes more nad more uncomfortable to obtain new games with fast updates through GOG...
And no sign of offline installers yet...
M3troid: Edit: Nevermind. Update is only on Galaxy for now.
Schwertz: Just as I thought. It becomes more nad more uncomfortable to obtain new games with fast updates through GOG...
I'm starting to think the same, and if it continues that updates are only available through Galaxy, I may as well buy the games off Steam..