It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Anybody know how to tweak the glow effect? - its a bit much for me (see attached screen).
bravojonnhy: Now you can adjust many settings with the Shift+Enter menu.
Before you start the game, On the game shortcut, right click and choose properties, at the end of the 'Target:' box add -noexclusivemouse at the very end outside of the quotes.
Example: "F:\GOG\Blade of Darkness\Bin\Blade.exe" -noexclusivemouse
Then hit shift+enter while playing so the graphics menu pops up. Bloom has a section where you can adjust the intensity.

On a side note I should tell you that sadly the mod can't separate the text from the image. Being the text full white it gets overblown by the bloom. Don't use the the areas with text to adjust bloom. it will always look like there's too much there.
thanks, but its not clear what you mean - what do I actually need to adjust? - and it seems no matter what I adjust, after hitting "apply" it has no effect. I'm obviously missing something...

Edit: seems depth of field was the culprit and managed to get it turned off - nwo I can actually read the on screen messages etc.
Cheers for your help! :)
Post edited October 02, 2014 by Sachys