It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
I bought the bundle of these games and played the first one for about half an hour.
It really sucked me in and I will definetly play it on. But now I want to get the mot out oof my experience.
But:
What are the suggested settings for my widescreen 1920x1080 monitor.
I found a .cfg file and a Winsetup.exe, but I always have trouble finding the right settings for games made with AGS.
Can someone that has the same resolution and made good settings give me an advice, or post his settings?
Sorry if this was asked before, but a quick search ccould find no real solution to this "problem" in the forum.

I also get screen-tearing when the screen scrolls, but this should be managable by setting v-sync in an external graphics program (ati control center)
Thanks in advance,
sePL80
This question / problem has been solved by rjspringimage
sePL80: Hi,
I bought the bundle of these games and played the first one for about half an hour.
It really sucked me in and I will definetly play it on. But now I want to get the mot out oof my experience.
But:
What are the suggested settings for my widescreen 1920x1080 monitor.
I found a .cfg file and a Winsetup.exe, but I always have trouble finding the right settings for games made with AGS.
Can someone that has the same resolution and made good settings give me an advice, or post his settings?
Sorry if this was asked before, but a quick search ccould find no real solution to this "problem" in the forum.

I also get screen-tearing when the screen scrolls, but this should be managable by setting v-sync in an external graphics program (ati control center)
Thanks in advance,
sePL80
Blackwell is based on the Adventure Game Studio engine, which can be limited in terms of graphical fidelity and modes based on how the game was developed. Blackwell's native resolution is 320x200, but you can scale it up by adjusting the the settings within winsetup. I've had to do this with my linux laptop, but haven't had to do it in windows yet... however the adjustment itself is the same.

Because you are scaling from 320x200, you can adjust it up to a maximum of 4x within winsetup (which brings you up to 1280x800).

A great article explaining the adjustments can be found here
Post edited August 02, 2014 by rjspring