It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guide is for for Windows 10 Users

Screenshots are included below to help guide you

Why do you have to change your monitors refresh rate and set the game settings to 60 Hz?
The game is just designed to play at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. If you are trying to play it at a higher refresh rate it will cause audio and cutscene de-sync issues.

Why am I installing it to a new folder on the desktop vs just having it be in the default GOG games folder?
It just works this way. I can't tell you why but it just does.

Why am I changing my sound settings?
It just works this way. You can change the sound settings back when you are not playing the game.

Follow the guide below

- Install the game to a new folder on your desktop and name the folder what ever you want.

- Open the game and the settings menu will pop up.

- Set the game resolution to YOUR monitors resolution and set the refresh rate to 60 hz (make absolutely sure it's set to 60hz or the fix will not work)

- Go to Advanced Settings and set everything to max and check every box under manual compatibility settings

- Change your monitors refresh rate to 60 Hz.
Display settings > Advanced display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 > Click monitor tab > Set screen refresh rate to 60 Hz > click apply and hit OK.

- Change your sound settings default format to " 2 channel, 16 bit, 48000Hz (DVD Quality).
Go to Sound Settings > Click Device properties > Additional Device properties (upper right corner) > Click the advanced tab > change default format to the channel I suggested > click apply and OK (You can change it back when you're not playing the game)

- Launch the game and you should be all set.
Attachments:
Post edited April 03, 2020 by HimynameisFolklore