It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I installed Battlezone 98 Redux on my Windows 7 computer, I initially couldn't get it to work.
The launcher would work fine, but pressing "start" only resulted in error message claiming that the game can't find msvcp140.dll file.

To fix that, open the Control Panel and and use the "uninstall a program" utility to check if you have both "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64)" and "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)".
If you are missing one or both of them, find the corresponding setup file on the Microsoft website and install it on your computer.
After that the game should run fine.
lokal13: When I installed Battlezone 98 Redux on my Windows 7 computer, I initially couldn't get it to work.
The launcher would work fine, but pressing "start" only resulted in error message claiming that the game can't find msvcp140.dll file.

To fix that, open the Control Panel and and use the "uninstall a program" utility to check if you have both "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64)" and "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)".
If you are missing one or both of them, find the corresponding setup file on the Microsoft website and install it on your computer.
It is usually wise to install redistributable packages whether or not they already appear on your system, since a redistributable package for one game will not necessarily include the files required for another.
Hi!

This occurs when the program you are trying to run requires the MSVCP140.dll file to be present on your computer system. MSVCP140.dll is a Microsoft C Runtime Library file of size around 626 KB, located in the System32 folder, and is installed by Microsoft Visual Studio. In this case you can do few things.
Downloading the missing dll file from the internet. For example from fix4dll.com/msvcp140_dll. Then pasting it to a particular place is not the actual solution. You can try that method, but you may not get any positive result from it.
The other option to solve this problem is to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio on your computer.
It should have helped, and the error message should not appear.
lokal13: When I installed Battlezone 98 Redux on my Windows 7 computer, I initially couldn't get it to work.

Man you can just try to get the DLL and put it at the place .. better than reinstalling or starting over
look you can use one of those methods written here,, always works for me :
https://www.townoftech.com/2017/10/how-to-restore-dll-files-missing-errors.html