It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First mission, cant seem to "finish it". I kill all the enemy units, i also have a save where ive killed all the allies as well. Missions never seems to finish - i had this issue with the original as well. Am i missing something :(
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
are you sure you killed all the ennemy units? it should finish immiedatly after having killed the last one of them

did you check the town in the north, maybe it's hiding in there. if not, you can always open the cheat menu, just type ewald, then push the F9 button to open it (beware, it had not been translated from german to english). klick on "aufklärung an" and change it to "alles aufgeklärt" to see the whole map. If you can't find it, you can still use the cheat menue to "win" the mission
I have the exact same problem. Tried the cheat menu and there are no enemy units left (of course - everything is visible from the start after all). My environment is Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate running on Core i7 920 with 12 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card. I'll try the other cheat menu entries to find the one needed to "win".
agnickolov: I have the exact same problem. Tried the cheat menu and there are no enemy units left (of course - everything is visible from the start after all). My environment is Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate running on Core i7 920 with 12 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card. I'll try the other cheat menu entries to find the one needed to "win".
should be the very first one, be careful though, as you can also choose to loose the map
As far as i remember, though i do not have it installed right now, this happens, if you start the first mission on the lowest possible difficulty (infinite ammo/fuel) . Try to restart it on normal conditions.
Right, forgot that you can't continue to next map when playing on the easy difficulty. However, it should still mention that you won the map, but I must admit I never bothered playing that game on such a low difficulty level ever (I need a challenge ;))