Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Changelog for patch 184.108.40.206 / GOG-4 (Windows and Linux) / GOG-12 (Mac) (added 19 April 2016):
Today we're pleased to bring you v2.1, which includes a number of fixes to BG:EE, BGII:EE, and the Siege of Dragonspear expansion. The full release notes are linked below, but here are the highlights:
- Difficulty options should now be preserved across saved games
- Using cloud saves should no longer cause game crashes in multiplayer
- Multiplayer in general should be more stable
We still have a few lingering issues to fix regarding multiplayer, as well as other areas of the game that need some more polish; those things will be addressed in one of our upcoming updates. In the meantime, enjoy this first batch of fixes!
Detailed patch notes are available here: https://items.gog.com/releasenotes_2_1.pdf Changelog for patch 220.127.116.11 (added 31 March 2016):
The full, official release notes for the v2.0 update are attached at the bottom of this post. It details all of the changes to BG:EE, BGII:EE, and the Infinity Engine as a whole. It also includes a section that's just for modders talking about some of the new opcodes, triggers, and actions that the update adds, as well as a collection of guides to help UI enthusiasts get their feet wet tinkering with the new UI system. The document clocks in at just over 30 pages; you won't want to miss it.
- Compatibility with Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear expansion added.
- New Class: The Shaman
- New Cleric Kit: The Priest of Tyr
- Class Ability Tweak: Poison Weapon now scales with levels
- Item Tweak: Stupefier +1 has been adjusted to be more in line with the game's other equipment
- Spell Tweak: Enchanted Weapon now modifies the target's existing weapons
- Items can now be placed in the Off-Hand slot while ranged and two-handed weapons are equipped
- The User Interface has been overhauled with a new system
- Dozens of modder-friendly enhancements
- Hundreds of bug fixes
This is our biggest update ever, and it applies to both Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition. We have a lot of improvements planned in the coming weeks and months as well; stay tuned for more information!
Detailed patch notes are available here: https://items.gog.com/releasenotes_2_0.pdf
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Patch 2.0 will be available on GOG soon. Changelog for GOG-3 Linux (added 02.09.2015):
- We've uploaded a new Linux installer for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.
- Added missing dependency.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash on AMD (proprietary drivers).
- Fixed an issue where the game would not support dual screens properly on NVIDIA (proprietary drivers).