It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone,

I just installed the Baldur's Gate - Original Saga and noticed that the game version is v.1.3.5508. After a short search in the web I found some links to the later version 1.3.5521, but after installing it, I was asked to insert the cd, which made the game unplayable, since I have the digital version.

So I would like to ask how is it possible to update to the latest version.
Cheers!
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
GOG actually has the latest.

https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/patches_for_bg1_and_bg2
Post edited January 14, 2017 by Projectsonic
Miguel.533: Hello everyone,

I just installed the Baldur's Gate - Original Saga and noticed that the game version is v.1.3.5508. After a short search in the web I found some links to the later version 1.3.5521, but after installing it, I was asked to insert the cd, which made the game unplayable, since I have the digital version.

Cheers!
Download the installer again and reinstall. GOG's version is 1.3.5521 (see attached).
Attachments:
bgos.jpg (98 Kb)
Miguel.533: Hello everyone,

Cheers!
Hickory: Download the installer again and reinstall. GOG's version is 1.3.5521 (see attached).
You are actually right!
The in-game options screen shows the latest version, but if you click on the View Readme option when you run the Baldur.exe, it shows the older version (attachment). In the game folder though there is the read-me file of v.1.3.5521, so I guess the problem is which file is opened by the launcher.
This solves the problem then, thank you very much for your reply.
Attachments:
readme.jpg (45 Kb)
Post edited January 15, 2017 by Miguel.533