It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simple question.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I think so but its your money

I only played one online game just to see if it works and will prob not play another... I know a guy in the US that plays 5 different games at a time online
At the moment I would say no... if you play as the entire Axis or Allies, the computer generally does the same thing every game (as of 11/5/2021), and while they swear it isn't true, the dice rolling seems a bit insane, breaking the illusion of playing an actual boardgame. If you decide to play only one nation, and have computer allies.... oh my goodness, what a mess. Evene if you try to guide them they just throw away their nation ASAP in the strangest ways. I hope they change this... though beamdog has many games with a great many gripes from its customers, so I can't say for sure.
If you want to play onile, I absolutely recommend giving this a go as it isn't too pricey and quite fun. Single player, only pick it up if you just want a A&A fix, otherwise you will be let down in its current state.
ussnorway: I think so but its your money

I only played one online game just to see if it works and will prob not play another... I know a guy in the US that plays 5 different games at a time online
I play 6-8 games online at same time. Been playing for 2 months now, Gold Axis (watched a lot of Manix/TTG YouTube videos).

To respond to initial Q, the AI plays at the lowest level (Wood), at least for the first few rounds. It appears to improve after that to maybe Bronze level.

I used the 'Single Player' mode to work out various options/strategies I want to try in online mode (by playing all sides). It's like playing yourself in chess. But I no longer play against AI -- it's simply no challenge.