It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have put up new installers for both PC and Mac that will give you the updated version of Avadon 2: The corruption. The latest version of the game is 1.0.1.

Changelog:

Commander Odil will no longer disappear for good when you need to report
your victory over Konstina.
In the Trapped Lair, Avadon 2 will no longer mistakenly think Sulla is
present.
A number of typo fixes.

Thanks and have a nice day! :)
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have put up new installers for both PC and Mac that will give you the updated version of Avadon 2: The corruption. The latest version of the game is 1.0.1.

Changelog:

present.
A number of typo fixes.

Thanks for posting. For what ever reason I did not get update flag in top tool bar.

Changelog:

present.
A number of typo fixes.

Petrell: Thanks for posting. For what ever reason I did not get update flag in top tool bar.
It will show up :)

Changelog:

present.
A number of typo fixes.

Thanks GOG, I've been waiting for this so I can carry on with my game. Downloading now :)

Changelog:

present.
A number of typo fixes.

Has Keeper Redbeard explained who his lovechild is? I do not want to be out of the loop especially when former governor Schwarzanegger is currently sponsoring his lovechild. If Germans and Spanish people can make an arnold awesomo child of goodness, I am sure there is a ginger redhead tyrannical out there somewhere. And what about Shadow tarkus? I last heard on twitter that he would be endorsing gog with funds if they find a way to bring him back from the dead. Please let us know the details. Thankyou.