It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey, guys! Updated the GOG Win and Mac versions almost as soon as the Steam one. As always, Linux version might get updated a bit later since Gog people add updates to it manually and we have no influence over it.

Here's the list of changes.

- Yan, multiple bugs fixed;
- Container Yard area - multiple bugs and pathing issues fixed;
- Car getting stuck or blocked bug fixed;
- New NPC portraits added and some old ones remastered;
- Pickpocket bugs fixed;
- Shield + Pistol rare bug fixed;
- New item icons added;
- Fixed ammo not being used when shooting in a dialogue option;
- Factory NPC Old Man dialogue fixed;
- VILa not being recognized by companions as enemy fixed;
- Stas dialogue fixed;
- Fanatics not equiping shields when they have them fixed;
- Crossbows highliting when they should not be doing so fixed;
- Can now attack area of selection on global map;
- Various texts improved;
- A ton more smaller bugs fixed;

Hope you all are doing great! See you around!
SoMuchATOM: Hey, guys! Updated the GOG Win and Mac versions almost as soon as the Steam one. As always, Linux version might get updated a bit later since Gog people add updates to it manually and we have no influence over it.

Here's the list of changes.

- Yan, multiple bugs fixed;
- Container Yard area - multiple bugs and pathing issues fixed;
- Car getting stuck or blocked bug fixed;
- New NPC portraits added and some old ones remastered;
- Pickpocket bugs fixed;
- Shield + Pistol rare bug fixed;
- New item icons added;
- Fixed ammo not being used when shooting in a dialogue option;
- Factory NPC Old Man dialogue fixed;
- VILa not being recognized by companions as enemy fixed;
- Stas dialogue fixed;
- Fanatics not equiping shields when they have them fixed;
- Crossbows highliting when they should not be doing so fixed;
- Can now attack area of selection on global map;
- Various texts improved;
- A ton more smaller bugs fixed;

Hope you all are doing great! See you around!
Sweet!

I've likely already gone past most of those in my current run though (and tbh didn't appear to trigger any of those bugs, or didn't notice). Well OK container yard was probably easier than it should have been (1.083) since half the enemies just chilled out while their buddies got slaughtered. They even patiently waited for me to calmly walk around the other side before they finally opened fire... ;)

Oh I did also notice that Stan kept repeating the same "rumour" over and over. I expected to be able to tell him what happened to his "buddies" once I came back from the forest...
Post edited April 13, 2019 by squid830
SoMuchATOM: Hey, guys! Updated the GOG Win and Mac versions almost as soon as the Steam one. As always, Linux version might get updated a bit later since Gog people add updates to it manually and we have no influence over it.
Thank you for quick update of GOG version of the game! And especially for Linux support.
And a question. I think the veteran kit was available with an early GOG version but not now. I know that's a bonus of steam early access and I have it on my Steam version of the game, but because of DRM free I prefer GOG and it would be great if you can bring it back at GOG. As a knife with 2AP is pretty useful at the beginning of the game .
I chose the +7 to dodge perk for my doggie (Dnhulbars)? It still shows he has 38 dodge in on his stats page. Is this working as intended or a bug?
Awesome. Looking forward to when GOG updates Linux.
Hello, is there a patch installer for 1.083 -> 1.085 or is it necessary to download game installers so I could use that 1.085 fix? Because the patches I have in download section are 1.082 to 1.083 and then 1.085 to 1.085 fix.
Balchetor: Hello, is there a patch installer for 1.083 -> 1.085 or is it necessary to download game installers so I could use that 1.085 fix? Because the patches I have in download section are 1.082 to 1.083 and then 1.085 to 1.085 fix.
It should appear eventually. If you don't want to wait, use Galaxy for updates (it's what I'm doing, even though I hate using Galaxy).

I do wish GOG would release the updates/patches in the downloads section at the same time as they release the update via Galaxy, instead of many days later...

EDIT: Actually I would have expected the 1.083->1.085 offline patch to be here already - unless the 1.085->1.085(fix) patch will magically work for that one? Which I doubt, since I installed 1.085 via Galaxy, and the 1.085(fix) that I just downloaded is allowing me to upgrade it - so I reckon we're still missing a 1.083->1.085 patch...
Post edited April 16, 2019 by squid830
Alpha_Guardian: Awesome. Looking forward to when GOG updates Linux.
Aaand… it is here. Finally!
squid830: It should appear eventually. If you don't want to wait, use Galaxy for updates (it's what I'm doing, even though I hate using Galaxy).

I do wish GOG would release the updates/patches in the downloads section at the same time as they release the update via Galaxy, instead of many days later...
Yeah, especially since I have no home internet and download the files on high speed phone data. Galaxy isn't an option for me.

By the way, Windows has 1.085 fix, but Linux is just 1.085. will it be broken or was the fix just for windows?
Post edited April 16, 2019 by Alpha_Guardian
squid830: It should appear eventually. If you don't want to wait, use Galaxy for updates (it's what I'm doing, even though I hate using Galaxy).

Alpha_Guardian: Yeah, especially since I have no home internet and download the files on high speed phone data. Galaxy isn't an option for me.

By the way, Windows has 1.085 fix, but Linux is just 1.085. will it be broken or was the fix just for windows?
It's a good thing you didn't try Galaxy - it was OK for the 1.085 fix, but the one before that chewed up over 1GB, whereas the download patch file was only a few MB. Not sure why that was the case.

I actually don't know what 1.085 fix actually fixed - I was using the 1.085 prior to that and didn't notice any issues (though that could have been luck). There's no separate change log for 1.085 fix, so maybe it was just a screwup on the Windows side? Hopefully a dev can confirm/deny this (and put a fix up for Linux if required, of course). And also put up the 1.083->1.085 patch file, since that's still not there for Windows either (meaning I won't be able to do a non-Galaxy clean install from scratch without downloading the whole thing again).
Post edited April 17, 2019 by squid830
@SoMuchATOM

It's too bad that the Linux version wasn't updated during the sale. I will wait until confirmation that the 1.085 fix was done for the Linux release before buying (next sale).