It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hello, friends!
Time for another hotfix. This time we made the following improvements:

- Tools no longer vanish when crafting Heavy Crossbows
- Interraction with the Boat added even when Captain is dead
- Changed a few bugs in Dead City (VIL-a and some more)
- Optimized Krasnoznamenny, no more lag
- Fixed issues with Night Vision
- Fixed Grishka bug on the Factory
- Item duplication bug fixed in Tutorial
- Random game crashes fixed
- Prisoner in factory now correctly moves away from player path
- Car no longer gets stuck on Global map

Currently, we have started work on the first big free DLC which will add new locations, new characters, new quests and even some new mechanics. Thanks for sticking with us, guys!
d_martynenko: Currently, we have started work on the first big free DLC which will add new locations, new characters, new quests and even some new mechanics. Thanks for sticking with us, guys!
Thank you!
It is nice to see the project still expanding and evolving even after launch!
Thank you for the support. It's an excellent game!
d_martynenko: Hello, friends!
Time for another hotfix. This time we made the following improvements:

- Tools no longer vanish when crafting Heavy Crossbows
- Interraction with the Boat added even when Captain is dead
- Changed a few bugs in Dead City (VIL-a and some more)
- Optimized Krasnoznamenny, no more lag
- Fixed issues with Night Vision
- Fixed Grishka bug on the Factory
- Item duplication bug fixed in Tutorial
- Random game crashes fixed
- Prisoner in factory now correctly moves away from player path
- Car no longer gets stuck on Global map

Currently, we have started work on the first big free DLC which will add new locations, new characters, new quests and even some new mechanics. Thanks for sticking with us, guys!
Nice to hear you are working on DLCs, but I think the party management still needs quite some work. Also, what's with the thing that your companion skills cannot be used when interacting with objects (except unlocking)? Not to mention companion combat AI (but, that's less annoying than being unable to use their skills).
Thanks for the update. Enjoying the game. Keep up the good work!
Sweet!

Would love to see Pass of Woes and Dead City get more locations for sure.

And as others have said, having your party members use their skills (other than lockpicking), whether via dialogue or whatever, would be awesome.

Also, - MILD SPOILER HERE -

Red Fighter needs something to make it look like it's becoming that supposedly "great place of commerce" or whatever everyone keeps yapping on about (also mentioned in ending). It's literally four small houses and some minor farmland, some cows, and one of the houses happens to have a significantly large basement. How the hell is this supposed to be rivalling Krasno in any way? Even Otradnoye has more stuff going on. Most importantly, it doesn't really have much in the way of security - how does this joint not get raided by the first large group that wanders by?

Not that this is THAT much of an issue - it likely won't change much gameplay wise. I just thought it was a bit of a disconnect between what every character says and the reality. Unless that's the idea - maybe it's some kind of a metaphor for communism? ;)
Post edited January 30, 2019 by squid830
Hello,
linux gamer here. As i see there is a standalone patch for windows version, but for linux there is none. Do i need to download a whole installation 3G again to update to latest patch or will there be a standalone patch in near future available?
EvilDoctor666: Hello,
linux gamer here. As i see there is a standalone patch for windows version, but for linux there is none. Do i need to download a whole installation 3G again to update to latest patch or will there be a standalone patch in near future available?
Harrumph. Mac OSX and Windows get patches. Why no Linux patch?

3.7GB is ridiculous to re-download again for minor fixes...