It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been playing the 1.19 version of Arx but had been encountering some issues where the screen would go black after loading a save game so decided to patch up to 1.21. However this seems to have cause all my save games to "reset" so I'm still in the same place and have the same items but enemies have respawned, the troll blocking the path to the mine has reappeared (and I can't get past him again as I ditched the letter from the king) and quests have restarted. There's essentially no way I can move forward. Is this a known issue or is there a fix? If there's no fix if someone could attach a save game of a battlemage type character who had just finished the temple quest that would be great. Thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply