It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys,

Been revisiting some games from my youth and wanted to try out some skirmish against bots for fun. I'm happy to say that I can run Army Men II perfectly fine via Wine. Unfortunately, with Army Men I, I receive a black screen after the intro movie/gameplay. Something similar happened with Diablo (thank God for DevilutionX).

I'm really keen on replaying the first one—has anyone been able to solve this issue?

Much love
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
dumbguy.644: Hey guys,

Been revisiting some games from my youth and wanted to try out some skirmish against bots for fun. I'm happy to say that I can run Army Men II perfectly fine via Wine. Unfortunately, with Army Men I, I receive a black screen after the intro movie/gameplay. Something similar happened with Diablo (thank God for DevilutionX).

I'm really keen on replaying the first one—has anyone been able to solve this issue?

Much love
I am using Linux Mint 20, I was able to run the game using wine but had to run the game by running the Armymen.exe file directly, skip the gog launcher. I can play the game but I cant figure out how to fix the horrible graphics.
Post edited January 02, 2023 by cgr37712
dumbguy.644: Hey guys,

Much love
so far AI have only had success in running this game with windows 10...... WTF right!