It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since there is a new version of the UAP (Unofficial Arcanum Patch), check out my new tutorial for getting Arcanum to work on Windows 10! This tutorial uses the Arcanum Essentials Pack, which can be downloaded using the link in the description. Hope this helps!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQN5D7veU8
Post edited October 10, 2019 by MeowsePad
bump
Since there is a new version of the UAP (Unofficial Arcanum Patch), check out my new tutorial for getting Arcanum to work on Windows 10! This tutorial uses the Arcanum Essentials Pack, which can be downloaded using the link in the description. Hope this helps!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQN5D7veU8
This is still up-to-date, even though the video description mentions Arcanum Essentials Pack 1.4?

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, it does, thank you (I watched the video). I did not formerly appreciate the difference between the UAP and the AEP, and I'm staggered by (and deeply appreciate of) the amount of effort represented here, both in terms of content and in terms of making it approachable to people like me who are just getting started with the game. Thank you so much.
Post edited October 10, 2019 by addams013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGCqaT5GiU
Thank you