It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phanboy4: Version: 1.5.1 (October 4, 2019): http://terra-arcanum.com/drog/uap.html#download
Does this patch disables multiplayer? I've installed this patch and multiplayer is gone.
darthvo: current update is 2020/06/07 v.2.02 can the sticky be updated?
The sticky links above are indeed outdated. Latest version is v2.02 as of June 11, 2020. This version includes several optional modules, including the unofficial patch and the resolution patch, plus other goodies (see https://terra-arcanum.com/drog/uap.html for details).
Note: The executable is considered safe by all known antiviruses. However, VoodooShild (which works differently than conventional antiviruses) marks it as suspicious (score 73/100), and recommends to block it. The outdated exeutables in the sticky links are marked as suspicious as well. It is probably a false positive, but I don't know if the developer is aware of this, and there is no email to contact him.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by Archimidis
Archimidis: VoodooShild (which works differently than conventional antiviruses) marks it as suspicious (score 73/100), and recommends to block it. The outdated exeutables in the sticky links are marked as suspicious as well.
Patchers are often mistaken for malware, because they do the same thing as malware does, too: they modify executable files. AV scanners don't recognize if those changes are malicious or beneficial - they just acknowledge the fact of manipulation. They see a man with a smoking gun and don't know if it's a burglar or a policeman.
UAP is a policeman. And a very good one. :)
Can someone tell me how to make my resolution 1920X1080 in the config file and the run the file? I have no idea how to do that. I found the config file and I assume I need to add lines of text in it. Then it says to "run _install.bat" to apply changes. I have windows 10.

Thanks for any help.

Nevermind. I finally figured it all out.
Post edited October 25, 2020 by Thunderess
Hello all,This game is one of my all time Fav,and still wanna replay and seeing there is a new mod,even more,
When i install Arcanum and then WIP6 patch-mod when i mouseover a certain item,eg. at start a Wine the game crashes.
I have tried the following:
Adding the -no3d -doublebuffer line to target location of the shortcut icon
removing/replacing the ddraw.dll
Playing with which compatibility/turning it on/off
Patching from 1074 to UAP2.0.2
Reinstalling a Dozen times while trying various mixes from all above,While Enabling Admin Mode for all types of installations..
And it Still crashes.
My system is windows 7 pro btw
So if you know a way,share plz
Darion23: Hello all,This game is one of my all time Fav,and still wanna replay and seeing there is a new mod,even more,
When i install Arcanum and then WIP6 patch-mod when i mouseover a certain item,eg. at start a Wine the game crashes.
I have tried the following:
Adding the -no3d -doublebuffer line to target location of the shortcut icon
removing/replacing the ddraw.dll
Playing with which compatibility/turning it on/off
Patching from 1074 to UAP2.0.2
Reinstalling a Dozen times while trying various mixes from all above,While Enabling Admin Mode for all types of installations..
And it Still crashes.
My system is windows 7 pro btw
So if you know a way,share plz
Just install the 2.0.2 Patch over a clean installation of Arcanum and in will work flawlessly.

the WIP6 Mod from 2008 needs a clean 1.0.7.4. installation and also uses its own arcanum.exe. The 2.0.2. patch also alters the original 1.0.7.4. arcanum.exe so everything depended on the .exe file will conflict with each other patch/mod.
So, it looks like the Unofficial Arcanum Patch introduced a dependancy on dwmapi.dll which is an api intruduced in Vista?

Anyways it's broken compatability with the XP based system I'm using, does anyone know if there's a workaround or am I stuck on vanilla Arcanum for now?
MinionMortis: So, it looks like the Unofficial Arcanum Patch introduced a dependancy on dwmapi.dll which is an api intruduced in Vista?

Anyways it's broken compatability with the XP based system I'm using, does anyone know if there's a workaround or am I stuck on vanilla Arcanum for now?
I have just noticed the same - installed the UAP patch and Arcanum refuses to start because it can´t find the dwmapi.dll that my Windows XP SP3 that I use to install and play older games does not have.

Is that only in the newest releases of UAP and XP users can use an older version?
Google download link gets about a third of the way done and then throws an error saying "forbidden". Trying the Mega download link instead.
Sorry if a question or a how to has been added into this group before, but I am running Crossover on my Mac and was able to get Arcanum itself to work, but I'm having a difficult time installing the Unofficial Patch and the High Resolution patch. It seems as if whenever I try to install the patch, it can't find the Arcanum.exe file.

Any advice on what I should do or if someone has a walkthrough on how to install everything on a Mac would be much appreciated. I know I should invest in a PC for gaming, but I use the Mac for Logic so as of right now this is my only machine.
<Removed>
Post edited March 26, 2021 by evolart
This tutorial helps you get Arcanum working on modern versions of Windows.

youtu.be/DoAXjIh3JnY
Post edited August 22, 2021 by ReklinerGamer
ReklinerGamer: This tutorial helps you get Arcanum working on modern versions of Windows.

youtu.be/DoAXjIh3JnY
"Video has been removed by the uploader"
Game stops working after installing UAP2.0.2. no error just crash at setup.
works before installing UAP2.0.2.

sys info:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
1070 TI
I just installed Arcanum on Windows 10 and installed the UAP but I don't see multiplayer as an option either. What do I do about that?