It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's set to show sixteen by nine but it cuts itself to four by three when on fullscreen.

is there a way to fix this issue?
[deleted]
Post edited January 23, 2021 by Swissy88
It looks like someone asked the same question in the Stegosoft Games discord, and the posted solution solved their problem:

Try resizing the window when not in full screen. It's supposed to try and fit the largest resolution it can in the window. Making it large and then toggling full-screen again might do the trick.
I hope this helps!
kiwii749: It looks like someone asked the same question in the Stegosoft Games discord, and the posted solution solved their problem:

Try resizing the window when not in full screen. It's supposed to try and fit the largest resolution it can in the window. Making it large and then toggling full-screen again might do the trick.
kiwii749: I hope this helps!
sucks pretty hard that i gotta do a base-level workaround rather than just getting a solutions that just works. jesus.