It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to play the Venice expansion multiplayer over the 'net. I understand I have to use Uplay but I don't see where I was given any keys when the game was purchased.

Am I just not looking in the right place?
Click on the game in your library. There's an option to see your serial key under the "More" menu.
ForgottenTrope: Click on the game in your library. There's an option to see your serial key under the "More" menu.
Thanks for the response. I read that earlier but there is nothing about keys under the 'more' menu. Odd, I know but true.

EDIT: Wait, that was through GOG Galaxy. When I checked on the site it was there, thank you.
Post edited April 25, 2016 by redfive1878
Now when I paste the GOG key into Uplay it says that it is invalid.
redfive1878: Now when I paste the GOG key into Uplay it says that it is invalid.
Could you send a support ticket please? They resolve serial key matters in no time :)
redfive1878: Now when I paste the GOG key into Uplay it says that it is invalid.
Venita: Could you send a support ticket please? They resolve serial key matters in no time :)
I did, thank you.
No word back from support..
Venita: Could you send a support ticket please? They resolve serial key matters in no time :)
Venita, would you mind defining 'no time'? Today is the beginning of the 3rd business day (the end if support is in Poland) and I have not received anything other than an automated response.

Can you assist?
redfive1878: Venita, would you mind defining 'no time'? Today is the beginning of the 3rd business day (the end if support is in Poland) and I have not received anything other than an automated response.

Can you assist?
Gonna see what I can do.
Just thought I'd update this thread. Finally got an email from support asking for a screen shot of the key and the error on UPlay, so I sent it back immediately.

That was over 2 days ago.

Not going to mess with GOG's refund policy--not worth any more of my time given how much I've already spent.

Just thought I'd post to make others aware.
Same problem here, I contacted support.
When you start the addon (Venice) and select multiplayer via internet you have to put your key in the text field.
This key is only linked to your Uplay account and not to the UPLAY launcher.
wo ist er zu finden verlangt um online zu spielen code für Venedig
konrad54: wo ist er zu finden verlangt um online zu spielen code für Venedig
Hi Konrad,
Hallo Konrad,

the key is under https://www.gog.com/account, go to library, select more, select serial keys
Der Key ist unter ^^, gehe zu deinen Spielen, selektiere mehr (?) und dann solltest du die Keys sehen.

https://www.gog.com/support/anno_1404_gold_edition/instruction_for_redeeming_multiplayer_keys
Wenn du das mit Galaxy machen solltest: Dort wird der Key nicht angezeigt. Das geschieht nur bei der Webseite.