It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

is there a way to install the latest patch for Anno 1602 (or 1602 A.D., both german and english versions)? I downloaded and installed the game but now I'm at a point where my plantations stop working because the fields won't replenish (this problem occurs with both plantations and cattle/sheep farms.)

The latest update (patch #5, by Sunflowers) is supposed to fix this problem but when I tried to patch the game and start it, it keeps asking me to insert the CD. Since I don't have the CD I'm unable to resume playing at this point which is quite unfortunate.. I'm currently at 24,000 Aristocrats and half of the islands are still free

Thanks in advance for your responses
FadeToBlack279: Hello,

is there a way to install the latest patch for Anno 1602 (or 1602 A.D., both german and english versions)? I downloaded and installed the game but now I'm at a point where my plantations stop working because the fields won't replenish (this problem occurs with both plantations and cattle/sheep farms.)

The latest update (patch #5, by Sunflowers) is supposed to fix this problem but when I tried to patch the game and start it, it keeps asking me to insert the CD. Since I don't have the CD I'm unable to resume playing at this point which is quite unfortunate.. I'm currently at 24,000 Aristocrats and half of the islands are still free

Thanks in advance for your responses
I suggest you contact support department about the issue.
Post edited August 28, 2015 by Petrell