It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First Off goto the Properties of the Game in the folder and look for 1503Startup.

Enable the options under Compatibility for Run in 640x480 and Disable Dullscreen optimixations. After apply and launch. the game might take a moment but will eventually launch. I hope this walkthrough helps those who got the game and had this issue! :)
Hello, have the same issue. Have applied what you said but it still doen't work for me. The game goes as if it wants to open ... black screen and circle and then returns me to the desktop. Anyone has a solution? thanks
Dos4Evr: First Off goto the Properties of the Game in the folder and look for 1503Startup.

Enable the options under Compatibility for Run in 640x480 and Disable Dullscreen optimixations. After apply and launch. the game might take a moment but will eventually launch. I hope this walkthrough helps those who got the game and had this issue! :)
I described my problem bellow, do you have any solution, i am using windows 10 ..
Post edited August 19, 2019 by nedoklan
same problemany help?