It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember this game from my childhood, and the 1602 AD game had a Dutch translation (Anno 1602) in these days. Any chance this can be added? It had full voice support if I remember correctly.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by peterdk
peterdk: I remember this game from my childhood, and the 1602 AD game had a Dutch translation (Anno 1602) in these days. Any chance this can be added? It had full voice support if I remember correctly.
i had the same nostalgic feelings however i can help you with this. I have both the Dutch versions of 1602 and 1503, if you PM me i can send you a link to the sound files wich you should replace in the sound folders. and you have dutch voices.
peterdk: I remember this game from my childhood, and the 1602 AD game had a Dutch translation (Anno 1602) in these days. Any chance this can be added? It had full voice support if I remember correctly.
You can also take a look here: [url=]http://www.gog.com/forum/anno_series/other_languages_howto[/url]
rulero: i had the same nostalgic feelings however i can help you with this. I have both the Dutch versions of 1602 and 1503, if you PM me i can send you a link to the sound files wich you should replace in the sound folders. and you have dutch voices.
I wouldn't mind getting the Dutch sound files either. Good memories. Excellent intro narration. Youtube only has a low quality version where somebody talks over it. I need those files, man!
Zou jij mij de Nederlandse soundbestanden ook willen sturen? Mvg, Hein